Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Half of ARTPOP was rejects… Mary Jane Holland especially 

 

:clack:

 

 

All of Juanita was an ASIB reject 

:suburban:

35 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

After all the backlash for a certain someone's comeback, thank god Gagz is busy with Jazz right now omg. Today was night the day thank god

I mean an announcement with a good snippet and exciting collaborators tomorrow would be great timing after today

I pray for a good roll out, no leaks, no pandemics, no drama. We deserve that. 

4 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I pray for a good roll out, no leaks, no pandemics, no drama. We deserve that. 

What about elections? :gaycat2:

I pray we get the annoucement tomorrow. Somebody has I can be your girlfriend song and its just a MATTER OF TIME before other things start leaking. Look what happened to Katy. 

Dont wait too long Gags!!

4 hours ago, VortexTrap said:

@tulla luana fontes is this infamous "insider" from BCharts reliable?

 

Thanks :suburban:

no 

19 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Half of ARTPOP was rejects… Mary Jane Holland especially 

 

:clack:

 

 

Some f words in here hate to admit it but ARTPOP is fun and experimental, certain other girls just cant compete 

So Katy is launching a new era in July. Her artwork looks good, gives me a bit BTW vibes. WHEN WILL YOU DROP GAGA!!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Rith said:

is it just me or do lady gaga fans in general like bareback?

I dont do casual hookups, so of course i like it bareback with my exclusive partner :giraffe:

The way every "insider" loves to troll this fanbase. I don't see that happening with other artists. :weeps:

So this Calderone insider from bcharts said that Gar wasn't going to just make an announcement, but something huge, is this right @tulla luana fontes?

1 hour ago, Rith said:

is it just me or do lady gaga fans in general like bareback?

Yes. I love it. 

 

:khalyan:

1 minute ago, Pipii said:

So this Calderone insider from bcharts said that Gar wasn't going to just make an announcement, but something huge, is this right @tulla luana fontes?

Who the hell is that

Just now, TMRA said:

Who the hell is that

I read in the bcharts forum that some Calderone knows stuff there, but I'm using google translate to read, someone who knows Portuguese could help clarify

Not there being more browsers in here than Katy announcement 

Where's the announcement of the announcement Gags

 

:fran5:


would love a nod to Starstruck in the future. That really is one of Gaga's most coolest sounding songs 

34 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I pray for a good roll out, no leaks, no pandemics, no drama. We deserve that. 

She probably would never go all out like before, but I hope we at least get something like Ariana is doing right now. 3 singles with music videos so far, a couple of TV interviews + performances, cool remixes to keep fans excited. I don't care if promo works differently nowadays, I just want as much content as we can get. :duca:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.