Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

I remember when Stupid Love leaked (and we all still thought it was a BTW outtake :rip:) that copyright claims would show it as Lady Gaga - Stupid Love. So that's why I'm leaning towards Garden of Eden being a song title. But then also didn't someone hint that the album would be called _ of _ back in March? So it very well could be the album title. The two most likely candidates for album titles right now are Garden of Eden and GAGA. But watch it be called neither :rip:  

Yeah, I agree that based on how they have claimed it "Garden of Eden" is more likely to be a song title than the album title. It is confusing, though. Let's hope to get some concrete information soon.:weeps:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, BawwaB said:

 

 

this sounds really cool....too good to be good. Coming after SL demo

The lyrics are chatgpt generated, it's fake. The only real snippet is the "I could be your girlfriend for the weekend"  

3 minutes ago, BawwaB said:

 

 

this sounds really cool....too good to be good. Coming after SL demo

She never fails to serve MELODIES :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, BawwaB said:

 

 

this sounds really cool....too good to be good. Coming after SL demo

It's INSANE how real this sounds. 

"Truth and lies, they intertwine.." 

I absolutely love the godly vocals here. It really sounds like her. 

:jonny2:

 

 

6 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

The lyrics are chatgpt generated, it's fake. The only real snippet is the "I could be your girlfriend for the weekend"  

:gaycat6:  so the melody has no chance of being real and we will get another yonk yonk IMMMM YOUR STOOOPIDD LUVVVVV YUH YUHHH 

3 minutes ago, BawwaB said:

:gaycat6:  so the melody has no chance of being real and we will get another yonk yonk IMMMM YOUR STOOOPIDD LUVVVVV YUH YUHHH 

More like YONK YONK DANCING THE S-S-S-HADOW OF THE N-N-N-N

I really hope the "I'm resurrecting" snippet is real, this could be her synth wave dark gothic rock industrial dance era :WAP:

Edited by Dumbledore

21 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

I really hope the "I'm resurrecting" snippet is real, this could be her synth wave dark gothic rock industrial dance era :WAP:

It's not. :lakitu: 

 

 

 

These are how many submissions there are for each category Gaga Chromatica Ball is in (including GCB itself). Small possibility of updates.


Variety Special (PR): 79

Directing: 56

Sound Mixing: 52

Music Direction: 22

Lighting: 45

Camerawork: 43

Editing: 41*

 

*So interesting news. This editing award is for both variety specials and segments (from specials or variety series) and both must be honored when it comes to the nominations slots - unless both sides get a minimum of 20 submissions which rules state they must split into two awards for the year. On the ballot, segments were listed separately from the 41 specials and had exactly 20 submissions. Ever since they were combined in 2012, segments have won (and taken up most of the nomination slots) every year since 2013. So it seems GCB will only go up against other specials for an editing slot while segments compete separately. 
Music Direction and Sound Mixing are also two categories that combine specials and series (with only SM also having the submission split rule like Editing), but both have less than 20 series as part of the total number and unlike Editing, heavily skew in favor of specials.

Since all 7 categories have between 20-80 submissions, all will have 5 nominees; Variety Special (Pre-Recorded) was only 2 submissions away from having a 6th slot so let's hope Gaga is in that top 5 :skull: 

Edited by Almodusa

is it just me or do lady gaga fans in general like bareback?

7 minutes ago, Rith said:

is it just me or do lady gaga fans in general like bareback?

I like it rough :gaycat4:

27 minutes ago, Jack! said:

It's not. :lakitu: 

 

 

 

 

So if this ^ is fake, does that mean this ⌄ is also fake? :sherlock:

 

3 hours ago, devmachine said:

too lazy its a bunch of posts and its all in portuguese anyway, I can tell everything he posted recently tho

  Reveal hidden contents

rising moon

still schedule for june 21st, but if not announced tomorrow its all changed

enough tracks are ready for the album, no later than september 

album schedule for end of aug

3 feats, 1 female

pre-chorus sounds like parts of dancing in circles > girlfriend leak is the chorus
in your eyes I'm resurrecting I'm resurrectiiiiiiing I'm resurrecting so close, is the outro

she already recorded/took pictures for a lot of things

single cover is a ss from the music video

not my info, credit where its due :coffee:

 

5 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

 

So if this ^ is fake, does that mean this ⌄ is also fake? :sherlock:

 

 

Not necessarily; the lyrics are different, and they say it's the outro, not the chorus. + they acknowledge that the only real snippet is the "girlfriend" one, so it could still be true. 

After all the backlash for a certain someone's comeback, thank god Gagz is busy with Jazz right now omg. Today was night the day thank god

Edited by hellobitchezzz

22 minutes ago, Rith said:

is it just me or do lady gaga fans in general like bareback?

I'm on prep :bird:

14 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Not necessarily; the lyrics are different, and they say it's the outro, not the chorus. + they acknowledge that the only real snippet is the "girlfriend" one, so it could still be true. 

The outro of that song is literally the "snippet" but with a slightly lower voice trying to resemble Gaga's. I hope the rest is true though.

I know its the Gaga base but Im just lucky we wont get an Ava Max reject as the lead :rip:

GAGA RETURNS was trending on twitter and I jumped but it was just some f-words tweeting about fake leaks :clack:

  • Popular Post
On 6/6/2024 at 11:17 AM, Badgalbriel said:

I'm so f-ing concerned about the music quality this time. Just reading Katy's review thread gave me such a bad feeling in my stomach. Katy is the type of artists who can learn from her mistakes, and she seems to be coming for blood.

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

11 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

I know its the Gaga base but Im just lucky we wont get an Ava Max reject as the lead :rip:

*knocks on wood*

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.