Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, tulla luana fontes said:

just about Katy. but other already talked about her (including dot) 

 

anyway wait n see 

Thank you! 🙏 💗💗

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Since Stupid Love was announced just a few days before release, she could do it again. Tomorrow or Wednesday will be the announcement. :duca: 

1 minute ago, AlGreRithm said:

Do we know if any artist from Interscope will release on the 21st lol. 

Lady Gaga. :duca: Heard she is up-and-coming so I do not think she will be a threat.

25 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Since Stupid Love was announced just a few days before release, she could do it again. Tomorrow or Wednesday will be the announcement. :duca: 

She won't announce on Wednesday because it's a federal holiday in the US called Juneteenth that commemorates the end of slavery in the US. Tomorrow is possible though! 

11 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

So Gaga will announce the same release date as Katy?

 

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

Battle for your life (on the Bubbling Under), BABYLON

 

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

10 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

She won't announce on Wednesday because it's a federal holiday in the US called Juneteenth that commemorates the end of slavery in the US. Tomorrow is possible though! 

Battle for your life (on the Bubbling Under), BABYLON

 

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

Gar is Italian so she is allowed to celebrate Juneteenth!

1 hour ago, BadHabits said:

The announcement is coming soon and it's apparently Friday 21st.

Apparently 

50 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Since Stupid Love was announced just a few days before release, she could do it again. Tomorrow or Wednesday will be the announcement. :duca: 

Wednesday there are holidays in us 

Ok one last time, let's go. Unfortunately I won't be able to count wildly like yesterday (will be out in the restaurant) but surely I'm gonna be here just around the announcement time, with my instagram open and credit card ready for purchase.

 

10h50m 

I find it rather interesting that certain fanbases have criticized Gaga for working with R. K*lly in 2013 (which is something she deserved criticism for at the time as he's a horrible abuser and it's good that she's both apologized for doing so and taken down the song) yet their faves are either working with or married to rapists in 2024

Edited by Aston Martin

  • ATRL Moderator

Are we counting down to any other artist today? :bird:

Probably the last week I'm part of the clown'tdowns. After this, I'm just going to sit back and wait.

 

Let's do this liddos. 10 hours 6 mins.

 

ezgif-3-7059cbd324.gif

  • Popular Post

The way we got fake hyped since January and it's almost July now

 

ezgif-3-7059cbd324.gif

6 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Probably the last week I'm part of the clown'tdowns. After this, I'm just going to sit back and wait.

 

Let's do this liddos. 10 hours 6 mins.

 

ezgif-3-7059cbd324.gif

Same, I can't take it anymore. :weeps:

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Same, I can't take it anymore. :weeps:

 

7 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Probably the last week I'm part of the clown'tdowns. After this, I'm just going to sit back and wait.

 

Let's do this liddos. 10 hours 6 mins.

 

ezgif-3-7059cbd324.gif

Haven't yall been saying this since February? :khalyan2:

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

 

Haven't yall been saying this since February? :khalyan2:

Well, I left the base for a month or two after march so I didn't lie :ryan3:

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Where's the dummy that was crying scared for Gaga because Katy had learned from her mistakes and she was gonna smash while Gaga was gonna bomb?

 

:suburban:

Here 🤭

On 6/6/2024 at 3:47 PM, Badgalbriel said:

I'm so f-ing concerned about the music quality this time. Just reading Katy's review thread gave me such a bad feeling in my stomach. Katy is the type of artists who can learn from her mistakes, and she seems to be coming for blood. Gaga is the type of artist that I feel like will double down on her mistakes and either release a generic Chromatica type of album, or a stripped Joanne type of album. Gaga, we need good music this time. It's been 13 years since your last REAL good album. 

 

10 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Here 🤭

 

Haha they said Katy learns from her mistakes? Like when?

 

Didnt she released Witness and Smile albums back to back :rip:

45 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Same, I can't take it anymore. :weeps:

Same. I think all of us who are counting since January will let go, and new naive liddos will come and go on. But if nothing comes today it's not gonna be me anymore 

Y'all *** should look around LA for any possible Billboard sighting! 
LADY GAGA

SOMETHING MOON

 

My f***s got censored so….. my pretty homosexahs

Edited by Bhumisah

I'm glad Gaga and Kesha are good friends. I read some disgusting takes on Twitter by some other fanbases. :mazen:

 

It's true that we can be the worst, but we never went that low.

Thank God for our kindness punk fave.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.