Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, devmachine said:

oh the insider police is here now, that's why all of them hates us  :bibliahh:

see you all tomorrow for another countdown (final one hopefully)

 

  Hide contents

she apparently already hinted the feats using tiktok also

So Ariana or Taylor Swift?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

Nicki MInaj is a feature? :dies:

 

Just now, Sombre said:

Taylor Swift?

TAKE THAT BACK

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95295t3lyjzv0hcpzii35

4 minutes ago, devmachine said:

oh the insider police is here now, that's why all of them hates us  :bibliahh:

see you all tomorrow for another countdown (final one hopefully)

 

  Reveal hidden contents

she apparently already hinted the feats using tiktok also

A Pinterest #ad collab? :suburban:

Just now, Sombre said:

So Ariana or Taylor Swift?

Or Charli  :giraffe:

 

 

 

Or Addison Rae :eli:

If I had to guess the feature watching her TikTok activity, I would probably say Doja Cat. She's the artist she has praised the most. :celestial5:

2 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Or Charli  :giraffe:

 

 

 

Or Addison Rae :eli:

If Charli has a collab with Gaga I reckon miss thing wouldn't have picked Rihanna over Gaga in that TT video

Edited by Sombre

All Mine is one of my fav fake leaks so if it really has a similar vibe :jonny4::WAP:

 

Hide your faves. TechnoRockGa is COMING

 

ezgif-3-7059cbd324.gif ezgif-3-7059cbd324.gif

I can't get the snippet out of my head literally all the time, all day, all night, even when I sleep it's driving me insane these 7 seconds repeating over and over again!! Help and just release the whole album :jonny6:

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

Only one day left of countdowns 

 

ezgif-3-7059cbd324.gif

In a way, it's a relief.  :suburban:

Just now, NextBish90 said:

I can't get the snippet out of my head literally all the time, all day, all night, even when I sleep it's driving me insane these 7 seconds repeating over and over again!! Help and just release the whole album :jonny6:

 

 

Same. Please announce it Gar. 

 

ezgif-3-7059cbd324.gif

She was posting studio pics at night... could she post the announcement tonight? :eli: 

2 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Also when nothing happens again tomorrow what are we gonna do then?

 

:suburban:

Blame Sarah

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

ezgif-3-7059cbd324.gif ezgif-3-7059cbd324.gif

 

 

I don't know how many more confirmations we need. Someone, somewhere has the song, it must be close, right? :weeps:

At least the glimpse we got from the movie had the internet JUMPING (unlike what's happening rn with Miss Katy P). But it's been too long now, announce for Friday girl.

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend

We could run away to the Garden of Eden

 

The theme being her tempting a man making him eat the apple instead of a woman (Eve).

I'm making stuff up... but I like it 

 

:suburban:

 

 

Quote

So are we leaving this garden of Eden?
Are we leaving this garden of Eden?
Now I know what I know
But it's hard to find the meaning
Where do we go?
'Cause we don't believe in this garden of Eden
(Eden, Eden, Eden)
This garden of Eden
(Eden, Eden, Eden)

The demo of GOE leaked (sung by some random Albanian girl) :jonny:

4 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend

We could run away to the Garden of Eden

 

The theme being her tempting a man making him eat the apple instead of a woman (Eve).

I'm making stuff up... but I like it 

 

:suburban:

 

 

An Eden-themed song from the snake's perspective sounds quite Gaga tbh :dies: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.