Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Tomorrow 

GAGA RETURNS 

RISING MOON

6-21 

 

ezgif-3-7059cbd324.gif

 

 

I WANT YOUR RISING MOON MOON MOO-MOO-MOON

 

ezgif-3-7059cbd324.gif

 

So the Reddit insider said the chorus of the song sounds similar to the beginning of How Long 

 

 

ezgif-3-7059cbd324.gif

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

So the Reddit insider said the chorus of the song sounds similar to the beginning of How Long 

 

 

ezgif-3-7059cbd324.gif

can you post the direct quote :suburban:

 

we kinda won tho it bops 

Just now, Jack! said:

I'm I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I r-rising
R-rising mo-o-o-o-oon
R-rising, technologic

 

ezgif-3-7059cbd324.gif

Produced by Will.i.am. omg :WAP:

I wonder where in the track list the lead will be at. She hasn't had a lead open an album since… Anything Goes on C2C :suburban:

So I need some clarification. Rising Moon is the alleged name of the lead. The "I could be your girlfriend for the weeken-" is a snippet from a song called Garden of Eden. And that's not the lead. And we don't know the name of the snippet at the end of the CB film. Is all that correct?

Can anyone tell me where the info is coming from? I've been absent these past few days. Rising Moon as a title snaps... does it fit with SuperVillains tease?

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

So I need some clarification. Rising Moon is the alleged name of the lead. The "I could be your girlfriend for the weeken-" is a snippet from a song called Garden of Eden. And that's not the lead. And we don't know the name of the snippet at the end of the CB film. Is all that correct?

Rising Moon and Garden of Eden have been interchangeably used for the lead names it is so confusing :deadbanana4: The only thing I saw from Reddit are that the lead is coming this month (thanks RideOrDie) and that the chorus sounds similar to How Long from Tove Lo

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

So I need some clarification. Rising Moon is the alleged name of the lead. The "I could be your girlfriend for the weeken-" is a snippet from a song called Garden of Eden. And that's not the lead. And we don't know the name of the snippet at the end of the CB film. Is all that correct?

Oh, wait. I thought the "girlfriend" snippet and the "CB film" snippet were the same song. Did I get it wrong?

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Can anyone tell me where the info is coming from? I've been absent these past few days. Rising Moon as a title snaps... does it fit with SuperVillains tease?

Yeah, ****** ****  

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Oh, wait. I thought the "girlfriend" snippet and the "CB film" snippet were the same song. Did I get it wrong?

I'm genuinely not sure if they are or not :rip: it's also confusing because the girlfriend snippet has repeatedly been copyright-claimed as "Garden of Eden" but it sounds like the same forum that first brought it up also claimed the lead is called Rising Moon? I'm so confused :skull:  

Just now, Aston Martin said:

I'm genuinely not sure if they are or not :rip: it's also confusing because the girlfriend snippet has repeatedly been copyright-claimed as "Garden of Eden" but it sounds like the same forum that first brought it up also claimed the lead is called Rising Moon? I'm so confused :skull:  

Is it possible that UMG claimed the snippet and used the title of the album?

 

Maybe the album is called Garden of Eden and the song Rising Moon, idk 

 

 

1st Single: RISING MOON

B-Side: GARDEN OF EDEN

Out 6.21

 

6LPAwEP.gif

 

PHEWWWW!!!!!!! 

 

tbh I kinda thought Katy Perry would slay this era but it already looks like its going to be a major bomb. All the viral tweets about her previous eras seriously made me think that this would be her year. Was kinda nervous for a bit she'd might overshadow Gaga in what seems to be a VERY important year for LG. But with the tacky snippets, ava max reject + drluke it feels like she'll have another bomb in her hands. I'm confident that later this year will be a GAGA DOMINATION. New album, new singles, new music, new movie, etc

 

s8f983R.gif

 

 

lets not forget to support when miss Kesha also drops

 

s8f983R.gif

 

Edited by SmittenCake

19 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Is it possible that UMG claimed the snippet and used the title of the album?

 

Maybe the album is called Garden of Eden and the song Rising Moon, idk 

 

 

I remember when Stupid Love leaked (and we all still thought it was a BTW outtake :rip:) that copyright claims would show it as Lady Gaga - Stupid Love. So that's why I'm leaning towards Garden of Eden being a song title. But then also didn't someone hint that the album would be called _ of _ back in March? So it very well could be the album title. The two most likely candidates for album titles right now are Garden of Eden and GAGA. But watch it be called neither :rip:  

 

 

this sounds really cool....too good to be good. Coming after SL demo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.