Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Then we focus on J:FaD :suburban:

LG7 is just a side project for the fans during J:FAD era. Her real comeback will be later with LG8.

 

:ryan3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The most embarrassing thing is Gaga trolling Chainsmokers with A-YO. (Back when they made hits.) She really THOUGHT.

 

:clack:

Edited by hausofbryan

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The most embarrassing thing is Gaga trolling Chainsmokers with A-YO. (Back when they made hits.) She really THOUGHT.

 

:clack:

And then they thought she wrote the song about them

 

The was a dark time in Gaga history. She really did feel like a fad from 2015-2016 

@tulla luana fontes is this infamous "insider" from BCharts reliable?

 

Thanks :suburban:

1 minute ago, VortexTrap said:

@tulla luana fontes is this infamous "insider" from BCharts reliable?

 

Thanks :suburban:

The unnamed insider you should add.

 

:ryan3:

13 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The most embarrassing thing is Gaga trolling Chainsmokers with A-YO. (Back when they made hits.) She really THOUGHT.

 

:clack:

I'd still rather take A-NO as the lead single instead of PISS tbh. 

The way Mr. S, Blade, Supervillain, Rideordie or any other reliable insider doesn't spill any information when it comes to gaga, cause we've been nothing but abhorrent and harassed them to death!

LMs deserve this 

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Anyway, I don't understand the conclusion some of you have reached regarding Katy's new song. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't a "threat." Horrible songs have resonated with the general public in the past, and looking at the Hot 100 right now gives me a headache. So anything can happen :rip:

But I don't get why people think they're still in the same league? Katy Perry's last album sold 35k pure first week in the US, while Chromatica sold 205k pure. 3-4 weeks on the Hot 200 vs. 41 weeks. Katy Perry's vegas residency failed to sell out, while Gaga sold out hers + embarked on a high-demand worldwide stadium tour. No disrespect to Katy. I'm sure she can still do well, especially as she's back to pandering to radios + stooping low enough to reunite with a rapist producer. But Lady Gaga has already solidified herself as an icon above the likes of her.

10 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The unnamed insider you should add.

 

:ryan3:

I literally posted his name the next post 

 

:ryan3:

Just now, devmachine said:

I literally posted his name the next post 

 

:ryan3:

Where's the screenshots 

 

:ryan3:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Where's the screenshots 

 

:ryan3:

too lazy its a bunch of posts and its all in portuguese anyway, I can tell everything he posted recently tho

Spoiler

rising moon

still schedule for june 21st, but if not announced tomorrow its all changed

enough tracks are ready for the album, no later than september 

album schedule for end of aug

3 feats, 1 female

pre-chorus sounds like parts of dancing in circles > girlfriend leak is the chorus
in your eyes I'm resurrecting I'm resurrectiiiiiiing I'm resurrecting so close, is the outro

she already recorded/took pictures for a lot of things

single cover is a ss from the music video

not my info, credit where its due :coffee:

17 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

I'd still rather take A-NO as the lead single instead of PISS tbh. 

spacer.png

 

piss is the best song on Joanne

Katy really fell hard she has lost it. That new song sucks. As time passed it's very obvious Katy simply just couldn't adapt to the new climate of the music industry. I really hope Gaga learns her lesson on promoting LG7. Please don't announce a new single girl a month in advance like Katy and basically destroy your own hype. The fact that nobody knows when Gaga new single is coming is kinda of a good thing. Gaga is coming back to keep everyone guessing her next move.

15 minutes ago, lg6chromatica said:

But I don't get why people think they're still in the same league? Katy Perry's last album sold 35k pure first week in the US, while Chromatica sold 205k pure. 3-4 weeks on the Hot 200 vs. 41 weeks. Katy Perry's vegas residency failed to sell out, while Gaga sold out hers + embarked on a high-demand worldwide stadium tour. No disrespect to Katy. I'm sure she can still do well, especially as she's back to pandering to radios + stooping low enough to reunite with a rapist producer. But Lady Gaga has already solidified herself as an icon above the likes of her.

I don't think they are in the same league, and that's why it's so ridiculous that some monsters hate on her so much. :rip: Sometimes I think some people haven't grown up since 2013, I mean now they are spreading her leak on twitter to achive what?

"They want her to fail"

oh well  :devil:

6 minutes ago, devmachine said:

too lazy its a bunch of posts and its all in portuguese anyway, I can tell everything he posted recently tho

  Hide contents

rising moon

still schedule for june 21st, but if not announced tomorrow its all changed

enough tracks are ready for the album, no later than september 

album schedule for end of aug

3 feats, 1 female

pre-chorus sounds like parts of dancing in circles > girlfriend leak is the chorus
in your eyes I'm resurrecting I'm resurrectiiiiiiing I'm resurrecting so close, is the outro

she already recorded/took pictures for a lot of things

single cover is a ss from the music video

not my info, credit where its due :coffee:

Ok let's see your moons rise, Little Medonsters! 

I know a lot of the girls have been taking long breaks who has had success with these 4+ year breaks  

7 minutes ago, devmachine said:

too lazy its a bunch of posts and its all in portuguese anyway, I can tell everything he posted recently tho

  Hide contents

rising moon

still schedule for june 21st, but if not announced tomorrow its all changed

enough tracks are ready for the album, no later than september 

album schedule for end of aug

3 feats, 1 female

pre-chorus sounds like parts of dancing in circles > girlfriend leak is the chorus
in your eyes I'm resurrecting I'm resurrectiiiiiiing I'm resurrecting so close, is the outro

she already recorded/took pictures for a lot of things

single cover is a ss from the music video

not my info, credit where its due :coffee:

Thanks, weird that the girlfriend snippet is the chorus I always thought it was the pre-chorus 

She's not releasing before those Vegas dates, it's clearly August 2024 :celestial5:

21 minutes ago, Torturo said:

@RideOrDie bestie tell us at least if it's coming this month :giraffe:

Love how he just ignores us after saying she'll release this month :ryan3:

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

see when you don't thank ppl for their remixes

 

 

 

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.