Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Thanks, weird that the girlfriend snippet is the chorus I always thought it was the pre-chorus 

they mentioned a lot of the snippets are all fake AI, only one is real, idk which one

he also posted about this fake one being something similar to the song

https://youtu.be/BFx6ptZZ0lg

which makes me believe the depeche mode sample is 100% confirmed, especially after andrews's post today

5 minutes ago, devmachine said:

they mentioned a lot of the snippets are all fake AI, only one is real, idk which one

he also posted about this fake one being something similar to the song

https://youtu.be/BFx6ptZZ0lg

which makes me believe the depeche mode sample is 100% confirmed, especially after andrews's post today

oh I'm SEATED

We tend to be hyper critical of Ga sometimes but even her duds don't have awful lyrics like "sexy confident, so intelligent."

 

Her worst songs still have intent to them. Jewels n' Drugs, Bad Kids, Stupid Love, etc. they all strived to say something regardless of their output.

 

14 minutes ago, devmachine said:

they mentioned a lot of the snippets are all fake AI, only one is real, idk which one

he also posted about this fake one being something similar to the song

https://youtu.be/BFx6ptZZ0lg

which makes me believe the depeche mode sample is 100% confirmed, especially after andrews's post today

Oh I'm STANDING UP

 

WDue.gif 

15 minutes ago, devmachine said:

they mentioned a lot of the snippets are all fake AI, only one is real, idk which one

he also posted about this fake one being something similar to the song

https://youtu.be/BFx6ptZZ0lg

which makes me believe the depeche mode sample is 100% confirmed, especially after andrews's post today

which Andrew post?

17 minutes ago, devmachine said:

they mentioned a lot of the snippets are all fake AI, only one is real, idk which one

he also posted about this fake one being something similar to the song

https://youtu.be/BFx6ptZZ0lg

which makes me believe the depeche mode sample is 100% confirmed, especially after andrews's post today

:WAP:

4 minutes ago, Solar said:

which Andrew post?

https://www.instagram.com/thisiswatt/

pics with depeche mode hat on his stories

Edited by devmachine

41 minutes ago, devmachine said:

too lazy its a bunch of posts and its all in portuguese anyway, I can tell everything he posted recently tho

  Hide contents

rising moon

still schedule for june 21st, but if not announced tomorrow its all changed

enough tracks are ready for the album, no later than september 

album schedule for end of aug

3 feats, 1 female

pre-chorus sounds like parts of dancing in circles > girlfriend leak is the chorus
in your eyes I'm resurrecting I'm resurrectiiiiiiing I'm resurrecting so close, is the outro

she already recorded/took pictures for a lot of things

single cover is a ss from the music video

not my info, credit where its due :coffee:

thanks 

The "resurrected" snippet I actually do enjoy, but I presumed it was fake and doesn't sound like it would be from the same song as the "girlfriend" snippet. So I'm taking that what a pinch of salt. :lakitu: 

5 minutes ago, devmachine said:

https://www.instagram.com/thisiswatt/

pics with depeche mode hat on his stories

His ig story is over can't see it, which DM song is being speculated to be sampled? I'm SEATED 4 something like that

"still schedule for june 21st, but if not announced tomorrow its all changed"

 

:ahh: They always say **** like "but if I am wrong, it is because they changed it, not because I am wrong." :rip: 

So the bat candy tease from her ig story is definitely a Batman Returns reference right?

 

Considering they first teased with Gaga Returns

 

I wonder if the whole imagery is gonna be Tim Burton inspired 

 

:duca:

 

Just now, Konril said:

If LG7 lead also leaks then what?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQElls0gMSEK331vUsaUqwfYdXU3v3zDWBctQ&usqp=CAU

Then it's just a regular Gaga era

What is this Peggy Guo feature rumors? What did I miss?

16 minutes ago, Solar said:

His ig story is over can't see it

 

oh the insider police is here now, that's why all of them hates us  :bibliahh:

see you all tomorrow for another countdown (final one hopefully)

 

Spoiler

she apparently already hinted the feats using tiktok also

8 minutes ago, Konril said:

If LG7 lead also leaks then what?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQElls0gMSEK331vUsaUqwfYdXU3v3zDWBctQ&usqp=CAU

 

Oooh nooo, let's hope it doesn't happen :gaydonnacat1:

 

Spoiler

At this point I just want the music, i don't care how :suburban:

 

1 minute ago, devmachine said:

oh the insider police is here now, that's why all of them hates us  :bibliahh:

see you all tomorrow for another countdown (final one hopefully)

 

  Hide contents

she apparently already hinted the feats using tiktok also

I mean it already happened a bunch of times that they changed plans... anyway, thanks for letting us know :heart2:

2 minutes ago, devmachine said:

oh the insider police is here now, that's why all of them hates us  :bibliahh:

see you all tomorrow for another countdown (final one hopefully)

 

  Reveal hidden contents

she apparently already hinted the feats using tiktok also

Nicki MInaj is a feature? :dies:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.