Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

40 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Wasn't this her chromatic scale tattoo :thing:

shh-kamala-harris.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator

I wanna be more, or equal, not less

I wanna be happy with someone

I wanna feel blessed

 

spacer.png

Idk why but If something is going to be announced, I feel that today is more likely than tomorrow.

 

Both Billie and Camila (Interscope) announced their projects on a Monday with pre-orders, etc.

For SL, it was different.

This time, she has to announce the album as soon as possible to secure those vinyl sales. 

 

+ On Wednesday she will be back in Vegas. The date is almost sold out, but it's likely that she will post about it to sell the last few remaining tickets. It would make more sense to announce

LG7 today so that she can post about Vegas tomorrow and not ruin the announcement with a Vegas post :michael:

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Idk why but If something is going to be announced, I feel that today is more likely than tomorrow.

 

Both Billie and Camila (Interscope) announced their projects on a Monday with pre-orders, etc.

For SL, it was different.

This time, she has to announce the album as soon as possible to secure those vinyl sales. 

 

+ On Wednesday she will be back in Vegas. The date is almost sold out, but it's likely that she will post about it to sell the last few remaining tickets. It would make more sense to announce

LG7 today so that she can post about Vegas tomorrow and not ruin the announcement with a Vegas post :michael:

 

spacer.png

This makes so much sense. I knew there was a reason why I decided to work from home today so when she announces I can scream in peace, not fearing any judgemental eyes from my colleagues. 

 

Spoiler

Or just descend into another meltdown in peace

My cat's birthday is today. It would mean the world to me him if LG7 were announced today as a gift. Please make it happen GAR :gaycat5:

Edited by Aston Martin

The fact that a simple photo of gaga with a handbag motivates you to think about an announcement today.
Really something psychologically interesting to study.
I invite all psychiatrists to make studies on this base on the subject of 'disillusionment created by fans themselves'.

We could be caught

Were both convicted criminals of thought 

 

spacer.png

it would be kinda cute if she labelled herself as GAGA for pop projects and movies and LADY GAGA for jazz ngl

3 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

The fact that a simple photo of gaga with a handbag motivates you to think about an announcement today.
Really something psychologically interesting to study.
I invite all psychiatrists to make studies on this base on the subject of 'disillusionment created by fans themselves'.

I mean it clearly could mean that but also probably not, the fact is that Gaga wanted to be photographed in this look cuz we know she can avoid the paparazzi the absolute majority of the time lol

Just now, Miracle said:

it would be kinda cute if she labelled herself as GAGA for pop projects and movies and LADY GAGA for jazz ngl

Isn't she done with jazz?

It's between today or tomorrow, this Vegas thing is happening on Wednesday so definitely she won't announce that time 

4 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

GQQFHAjWMAAWaFn?format=jpg&name=900x900GQQFHAiWMAAKTwD?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

Not Watt posting these in his stories

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3fBXcEok-RT9FdL4a5Ty

Depeche Mode, Bowie, and Batman references all at once? Here comes the collapse 

 

spacer.png

Edited by frankvert

6 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

The fact that a simple photo of gaga with a handbag motivates you to think about an announcement today.
Really something psychologically interesting to study.
I invite all psychiatrists to make studies on this base on the subject of 'disillusionment created by fans themselves'.

I didn't say she's going to announce it today because she was seen with a handbag :deadbanana2: 

 

I don't even know if it's really coming this month at this point, but I have a feeling that if she was to announce something, today would be more likely than tomorrow. :michael:

 

Times have changed since Chromatica. Now bundles are not a thing. Artists put the preorders up as soon as possible to secure a good debut, and Interscope tends to make their artists announce projects on Mondays.

 

+ Vegas and Juneteenth—I mean, it's not a crazy consideration.

Edited by ToniGaga96

14 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

We could be caught

Were both convicted criminals of thought 

 

spacer.png

top5 on CHARTSATTOP

 

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

My cat's birthday is today. It would mean the world to me him if LG7 were announced today as a gift. Please make it happen GAR :gaycat5:

We need pics of the birthday boy 

Just realized that it's gonna be a lot harder to come up with album nicknames if LG7 ends up being self titled :suburban:

Spoiler

But I trust that Liddos will somehow find a way :rip: :rip: 

 

And let's not forget about her break from Vegas (21–27) and the rumor of her attending Couture Week in Paris :celestial5:

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Just realized that it's gonna be a lot harder to come up with album nicknames if LG7 ends up being self titled :suburban:

  Hide contents

But I trust that Liddos will somehow find a way :rip: :rip: 

 

I mean you could just go with what people call Gaga herself :suburban:if it flops people are definitely calling the album Fadga as well

I feel like this will be a self-titled album tbh.

11 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Just realized that it's gonna be a lot harder to come up with album nicknames if LG7 ends up being self titled :suburban:

  Hide contents

But I trust that Liddos will somehow find a way :rip: :rip: 

 

"Top 4 song off Gar? GO!"

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.