Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

This new font mmmh :WAP:

I LOVE the first one, second one is just ok 

Gonna check real quick if kityclowns are counting as well 

 

Show Off Season 8 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Edited by Daglazzo

1 minute ago, Janet said:

After seeing Doja live this weekend, I'm desperate for a collab. Her tour was very rock-y :WAP:

Im gonna see her this Wednesday, super excited :WAP: 

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

Not the endless insider tags :deadbanana2:

and then they wonder why they wont come to the base :dies:

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

Im gonna see her this Wednesday, super excited :WAP: 

She is killer, not a drop in energy for 1.5 hours :WAP:  she has such a cool vibe about her too. I neeeeeed to see her and Gag work some magic 

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

spacer.png

Black, white and red is such a powerful color palette. :jonny2: It does reminds me a bit of BTW, though.

Edited by Artur

1 minute ago, Janet said:

Coldplay announced their album, doesn't come out until October :suburban: when will Fad

In a few hours 

 

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, Janet said:

Why does Gaga Returns feel like a not to Batman Returns lol 

 

 

Because like Batman, the GAGA persona is a mythical superhero creation WAIT A MINUTE 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

LADY GAGA - GARDEN OF GAGA || JUNE 21

 

 

56-DDC5-F6-C7-CE-45-CA-818-B-A271722-F96

 

 

2 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

LADY GAGA - GARDEN OF GAGA || JUNE 21

*****, don't do that 

I don't want Gaga word in a title, anyway why y'all going crazy of course she had gaga on the bag cause what else could work better to draw attention, not the full album name :rip:

Just now, Daglazzo said:

I don't want Gaga word in a title, anyway why y'all going crazy of course she had gaga on the bag cause what else could work better to draw attention, not the full album name :rip:

Well, She had a bag with love for sale on It 

 

56-DDC5-F6-C7-CE-45-CA-818-B-A271722-F96

 

 

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend

We could visit the Garden of Eden

At the gates I'll be waiting for you

You know it's true, you know it's true

(Gaga, Gaga, Gaga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga)

(Gaga, Gaga, Gaga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga)

Here at my place, I called your name

I understand you're shy but don't be late

 

56-DDC5-F6-C7-CE-45-CA-818-B-A271722-F96

How many variants are we betting on? Billie is on Interscope and she had 9

Just now, PerfectCure said:

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend

We could visit the Garden of Eden

At the gates I'll be waiting for you

You know it's true, you know it's true

(Gaga, Gaga, Gaga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga)

(Gaga, Gaga, Gaga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga)

Here at my place, I called your name

I understand you're shy but don't be late

 

56-DDC5-F6-C7-CE-45-CA-818-B-A271722-F96

Not Miss Gaga lurking on ATRL

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.