Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

It's between today or tomorrow, this Vegas thing is happening on Wednesday so definitely she won't announce that time 

:deadbanana:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'll take anything 
Even if it's 'just' the announcement of the album release date.
I just want to feel again the emotion of seeing the announcement on twitter. 

can somebody be a doll and find me that twitter video of the crazy fan following a car screaming "lady gagga" histerically? i need a good laugh in this shitty day

Sometimes I wonder is there any straight LM in this base or everyone is plain ghey?

2 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

Sometimes I wonder is there any straight LM in this base or everyone is plain ghey?

I don't know about straight, but we are all straight-up crazy. :suburban:

3 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

Sometimes I wonder is there any straight LM in this base or everyone is plain ghey?

Hey, what's up:gaycat4:

38 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Dawk bawps = Heart

Hag jazz covers = Thumbs down

I just wanted to downvote you, no need to @ me

 

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

Just now, jesus del rey said:

I just wanted to downvote you, no need to @ me

 

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

enjoy cheek3cheek *****

 

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

enjoy cheek3cheek *****

 

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

GHUUUUURRRLLLLL WHERE DO UUU THINKKKK GOOEEEENNNNN

 

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

enjoy cheek3cheek *****

 

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

Guys, let's remember that the FAD soundtrack is a bombastic collection of 30 jazz covers. :suburban:

39 minutes ago, Miracle said:

For LG7

 

If u want the production team to be

Andrew Watt, Woodkid, Polacheck, Jorge Elbretch, BURNS,  Gessafelstein and GAGA herself: like

 

If you want Bloodpop and Swedish House Mafia without Gaga in the production credits: downvote

Quick, hide this before @DonnieDarko sees it

 

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Guys, let's remember that the FAD soundtrack is a bombastic collection of 30 jazz covers. :suburban:

fake news its campy Prince excellence

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

Sometimes I wonder is there any straight LM in this base or everyone is plain ghey?

If there's any straight men, I can help them be sure :bird:

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Why only 4 members here during the announcement day 

Maybe theyre out touching grass but what do I know :suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Kanes said:

Does Gaga know this?

She does :bird:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.