Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Joanne vs GAGA, better self titled album? :clack: 

It's so funny to me that Joanne is her least personal album. :suburban:

 

 

Anyway, I can already guarantee you that GAGA will be a better album :gaydonnacat1:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Back with new username to start off a week either full of joy and excitement or endless meltdowns. I'm in for both

 

ladygaga-dog.gif

 

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

It's so funny to me that Joanne is her least personal album. :suburban:

 

 

Anyway, I can already guarantee you that GAGA will be a better album :gaydonnacat1:

Tea. Joanne's legacy is that it got her the Superbowl and she started playing with a sound was massively upgraded and polished on the ASIB soundtrack. It did what it had to do and has some good moments, but I don't revisit it too often tbh

 

Now I am excited for what she has in store with this next record. This is the most excited that she's been about music that was made this century in a long time. The TikTok revitalization of some of her deep cuts probably gave her some confidence to really go for it again. I can't wait :duca: 

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Back with new username to start off a week either full of joy and excitement or endless meltdowns. I'm in for both

 

 

ladygaga-dog.gif

 

Your username was legendaric in my book

 

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Back with new username to start off a week either full of joy and excitement or endless meltdowns. I'm in for both

 

 

ladygaga-dog.gif

 

the upgrade

 

ladygaga-dog.gif

14 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Your username was legendaric in my book

 

spacer.png

You know I wanted something thats not related directly to my faves because I stan so many people. :dies: Also wanted to change it for a while now and queen Robin just came in handy 

I desperately need her to announce it today or on Wednesday cause tomorrow at 9am la time I'll be eating dinner with my bf and his mother in some fancy restaurant so how am I supposed to count and then purchase any discs while having Turkish meal 

 

Shocked Miley Cyrus GIF by Apple Music
 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

You know I wanted something thats not related directly to my faves because I stan so many people. :dies: Also wanted to change it for a while now and queen Robin just came in handy 

No cause I understand you 100%! It's so annoying to stan so many girlies and people reduce me to "wElL aCtUaLLy yOu'Re a SWifTie :isudumblmao:"

I've overplayed her past music so much. I need a new album 

4 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Self-titled is a rather predictable album name and she's anything but predictable, she'd likely go for something more interesting but if it really were to be true, she already has her album tattoo done. :mandown:

 

image.png

Wasn't this her chromatic scale tattoo :thing:

Oh it's giving Ariana stepping out with that "yes, and" t-shirt we CHEERED 

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the hitting in question

giphy-downsized.gif

I'm an A-YO and Pertect Illusion stan :bird:

Wait when was she exactly spotted with this bag I thought it's an old photo :deadbanana2:

Ok I need to know EXACTLY how long before lfs announcement she was spotted with lfs bag 

33 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I desperately need her to announce it today or on Wednesday cause tomorrow at 9am la time I'll be eating dinner with my bf and his mother in some fancy restaurant so how am I supposed to count and then purchase any discs while having Turkish meal 

 

Shocked Miley Cyrus GIF by Apple Music
 

 

She's not announcing on Wednesday; it's Juneteenth. It's either today or tomorrow 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

She's not announcing on Wednesday; it's Juneteenth. It's either today or tomorrow 

spacer.png

It's what? 
Excuse Me What GIF by Biden Inauguration Committee

8 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

It's what? 
Excuse Me What GIF by Biden Inauguration Committee

A federal holiday in the US that commemorates the end of slavery.  

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

Joanne vs GAGA, better self titled album? :clack: 

GAGA and it doesn't even exist

NnCgT1Q_OTDeBazeTeCB7gHdq_Enco9_hY1QiyPf

36 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I'm an A-YO and Pertect Illusion stan :bird:

As everyone should :thing:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.