Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, trueromance said:

the sad part is i honestly feel like this is pretty normal for us, we've had lower points:rip:

I think you're right

 :suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Self-titled is a rather predictable album name and she's anything but predictable, she'd likely go for something more interesting but if it really were to be true, she already has her album tattoo done. :mandown:

 

image.png

Gaga tweeted!

 

"To my Little Fa-..my Little Monsters,

I am so happ-..devastated to announce G A G A will be my final album. I have been crying for DAY(S) in my dressing room, on set for the one music video I filmed. I made sure I was strong enough to put on some Haus Labs make up so I could address you all. It took every filler in my body to tweet this to you. Farewell, Little Fa-..I mean my supportive Little Monsters!

 

P.S Don't forget to pick up your Nurtec prescriptions at your local pharmacy. I even paired it with a Haus Labs lipstick so you can look your best when you feel your worst!"

 

:chick3:

23 minutes ago, Yzma said:

We've succumbed to reading her handbag for clues :toofunny3:

 

This is comparatively more sane than the "truth is in her red lipstick" era at least :skull: 

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

This is comparatively more sane than the "truth is in her red lipstick" era at least :skull: 

No wonder she thought of the Born Brave Bus

Aston Martin

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

Of course we should be moving 

:jonnycat:

 

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

Of course we should be moving 

:jonnycat:

 

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

Of course we should be moving 

:jonnycat:

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

10 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

Wednesday is Juneteenth (a holiday celebrating the end of slavery in the US), so luckily we will have one less countdown to endure this week. 

 

:suburban:

Thought we had a lot of holidays/days off in France but US win on this one chile a holiday every week

  • ATRL Moderator

waking up to bag clowning was something I didn't know I needed :jonnycat: START THE COUNTDOWNS AND THE MELTDOWNS, LADIES! :clownny:

She is selling bags now :duca: Haus of Bags is coming or Gaga Bags 

Fellow LM's if it doesn't come in July, August, October, November; I fear we will have to wait until after March.

 

It's not coming in September she's going to be around the world doing the Joker Premiere's. October the movie is coming out but looking at Gaga's instagram for ASIB and Todd Philip's instagram, Gar doesn't really post anything regarding ASIB after like 2 weeks of its release and Todd pretty much just kept reposting Reviews so a single/ album could come then.
 

Now, we know she's not releasing an album or single in December unless she wants it to flop #ArtNotTheCharts, January same thing but even then, award season starts with the Golden Globes on January 5 and finishes in March with the Oscars. 
 

I would love a July single and August album, it's possible for sure. 
 

Or a single Mid-Late October and album in November would be amazing, she would be be riding off of Joker 2's Hype she'd definitely dominate that quarter of the year but we'll see if she decides to sit on it until award season is over

 :suburban:

6 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

It's coming this week, I can feel it

 :suburban:

Fixed 

  • ATRL Moderator
54 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

GQQFHAjWMAAWaFn?format=jpg&name=900x900GQQFHAiWMAAKTwD?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

Not Watt posting these in his stories

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3fBXcEok-RT9FdL4a5Ty

why he kinda- :-*

Great another pointless tease leading to nothing :clap3:

Her brand name is actually really strong. Having LG7 title being GAGA can actually boost a couple thousands sales due to nolstagia factor. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.