Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Aethereal said:

This will be Chromatica 2.0 for sure. I am more curious about Katy but I haven't heard a Katy album since Prism. 

 

Then visit the Katy Perry base

 

ezgif-3-19a6762077.thumb.gif.1fecfa5230d

Gypsy is such a sweet song, she was definitely in love with Taylor the most when writing that. :alexz3:

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

Gypsy is such a sweet song, she was definitely in love with Taylor the most when writing that. :alexz3:

wtf are you even talking about 

Just now, Daglazzo said:

wtf are you even talking about 

Lady Gaga was in a relationship with the actor Taylor Kinney, and the song Gypsy is written about/for him

Just now, Daglazzo said:

wtf are you even talking about 

Lol what did I say wrong :huh: She was seemingly in love with her boyfriend at the time the most judging by the lyrics, they're very heartfelt

In the garden of Eden, honey
Don't you know that I'm loving you?
In the garden of Eden, baby
Don't you know that I'll always be true?

 

:jonny5:

Edited by AndThenTheCocaine

17 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

She said she's in church, she mentioned hell, she posted pic where she poses in the cross shape, she used the devil emojis…

 

3h29min :allears:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

The Thinker: Created by Auguste Rodin, "The Thinker" is a famous sculpture that depicts a man in deep contemplation, symbolizing philosophy, introspection, and the intellectual struggle with complex ideas. It was originally part of Rodin's larger work, "The Gates of Hell," inspired by Dante's "Divine Comedy." 

 

The biblical episode of "Garden of Eden," serves as a de-facto opener to the gates of hell.

 

Both "The Thinker" and the Garden of Eden involve themes of knowledge and introspection. The story of the Garden of Eden revolves around the pursuit of knowledge (the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil) and its consequences, while "The Thinker" embodies the pursuit of intellectual understanding and self-reflection.

Edited by ToniGaga96

i like Garden of Eden. we need another multiple-word album title

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Lady Gaga was in a relationship with the actor Taylor Kinney, and the song Gypsy is written about/for him

 

7 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Lol what did I say wrong :huh: She was seemingly in love with her boyfriend at the time the most judging by the lyrics, they're very heartfelt

Omg sorry y'all, one thing I don't know about Gaga are her boyfriends! I clearly thought you meant Taylor swift hence my confusion :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

The Thinker: Created by Auguste Rodin, "The Thinker" is a famous sculpture that depicts a man in deep contemplation, symbolizing philosophy, introspection, and the intellectual struggle with complex ideas. It was originally part of Rodin's larger work, "The Gates of Hell," inspired by Dante's "Divine Comedy." 

 

The biblical episode of "Garden of Eden," effectively serves as a opener to the gates of hell. 

 

Both "The Thinker" and the Garden of Eden involve themes of knowledge and introspection. The story of the Garden of Eden revolves around the pursuit of knowledge (the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil) and its consequences, while "The Thinker" embodies the pursuit of intellectual understanding and self-reflection.

This!

7 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

The Thinker: Created by Auguste Rodin, "The Thinker" is a famous sculpture that depicts a man in deep contemplation, symbolizing philosophy, introspection, and the intellectual struggle with complex ideas. It was originally part of Rodin's larger work, "The Gates of Hell," inspired by Dante's "Divine Comedy." 

 

The biblical episode of "Garden of Eden," serves as a de-facto opener to the gates of hell.

 

Both "The Thinker" and the Garden of Eden involve themes of knowledge and introspection. The story of the Garden of Eden revolves around the pursuit of knowledge (the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil) and its consequences, while "The Thinker" embodies the pursuit of intellectual understanding and self-reflection.

Analyzing poses in instagram studio pics. We are so back!

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

ARTPOP and Joanne give the same energy, so it's not a surprise.

Girl Joanne sounded anything but fan pandering :deadbanana: the original LG5 did tho :eli:

 

Next we will hear 

'Church Hooker' and 'The Public Private' or whatever it was 

Uploading copyrighted content so that the rights holder has to expose the song title

A true Reverse Psychology Expedition :clap: 

 

Fatou-Blackswan.thumb.gif.29325684f8d0de

 

The Thinker pose will be a new IT way to inhale poppers. :gaycat1:

The way she had already teased LG7 since the closing of Chromatica in 2020. HER MIND. :'( 

HANGING GARDENS OF BABYLON

https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanging_Gardens_of_Babylon 

American Songwriter (March 2021)

 

Quote

A garden is nature," Gaga says. "A house is something you construct. I want to make nature in my music. However the genesis, the seed of my rose garden must be that intention to create nature. This album (Chromatica) was my nature at the time. It still is, but I've also evolved.

 

 

floreyonce-tokyo-toni.gif

22 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Garden of Eden... oh the bible school Karens are coming for her again. 

Good.

1 hour ago, PerfectCure said:

Then visit the Katy Perry base

 

ezgif-3-19a6762077.thumb.gif.1fecfa5230d

I was there when Katy trolled us with 140 or so days Insta posts then I left. :coffee2:

 

 

 

I did not know calling Lady Gaga's future album Chromatica 2.0 (which is likely true but not 100% sure) is an insult to you guys?

 

 

Edited by Aethereal

No offence but I don't like Garden Of Eden as the album title, sounds kinda generic

 

Xmm0SSS.gif

 

2 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

No offence but I don't like Garden Of Eden as the album title, sounds kinda generic

 

Xmm0SSS.gif

 

Agree, but The Thinker seems nice tho.

4 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

I was there when Katy trolled us with 140 or so days Insta posts then I left. :coffee2:

 

 

 

I did not know calling Lady Gaga's future album Chromatica 2.0 (which is likely true but not 100% sure) is an insult to you guys?

 

 

It's not an insult, I loved Chromatica!

 

It's just that trying to drag Gaga in her own base for repeating something she had already done while praising another artist at the same time seems kinda dense :celestial5:

  • ATRL Moderator

I feel the announcement coming today. 

 

Garden of Eden coming Aug 23rd 

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.