Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The way New Music Friday is dry this week. It would've been the perfect opening :monkey: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

It's not an insult, I loved Chromatica!

 

It's just that trying to drag Gaga in her own base for repeating something she had already done while praising another artist at the same time seems kinda dense :celestial5:

I wasn't praising Katy. But lately I've been getting in TD therefore I am more curious what she's up to.

 

I kinda hated/hate Roar even when it smashed. 

 

1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

Garden of Eden?

 

What'd I miss?

new name for a haus labz lip lacquer  :suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

new name for a haus labz lip lacquer  :suburban:

Get your new Garden of Eden concealer! 

 

:suburban:

11 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

No offence but I don't like Garden Of Eden as the album title, sounds kinda generic

 

Xmm0SSS.gif

 

That's why we think it's legit :coffee:

  • ATRL Moderator

 

Lives were literally changed. Nobody was the same after they heard the first drop. 

So did another snippet leak or just that "email" referencing the possible album title?

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Dylangaga said:

So did another snippet leak or just that "email" referencing the possible album title?

just the email sis, we're still in the trenches 

 

:suburban:

 

2 hours till we're not though 

2 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Agree, but The Thinker seems nice tho.

Yeah, I just think that she can come up with a more unique title, for example no other album is called ARTPOP, Chromatica or The Fame Monster, but I'm sure there are several albums titled Garden Of Eden, so...

 

Xmm0SSS.gif

Perched to see how the "insiders" will claim their knowledge of the Eden. :oh: 

5 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

 

Lives were literally changed. Nobody was the same after they heard the first drop. 

i still go back to this reaction vid occasionally :dies: the perfect album opener

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

i still go back to this reaction vid occasionally :dies: the perfect album opener

 

 

Like!! Cosmetica is so underrated and was so overly hated for no reason. The 911 video deserved SO MUCH better. I hate the GP so much, sometimes 

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

Cosmetica is so underrated and was so overly hated for no reason.

only on atrl

 

ezgif-3-19a6762077.thumb.gif.1fecfa5230d

8 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

 

Lives were literally changed. Nobody was the same after they heard the first drop. 

The note changed she did later during the tour were godly :jonny:

I agree that Garden of Eden is generic as a title and I hope it's something else but I'm 100% here for the religious concept.

3 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

The note changed she did later during the tour were godly :jonny:

take meeeee home

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator

My biggest regret in life was seeing Chroma's track list and claiming Plastic Doll right away. 

 

I claim the remix now though :ryan3:

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

My biggest regret in life was seeing Chroma's track list and claiming Plastic Doll right away. 

 

I claim the remix now though :ryan3:

Who's that girl, Malibu Gaga?
Looks so sad, what is this saga?

 

:suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator

Top 10 on her entire career

 

This song deserved to be a #1 smash for 52 weeks. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.