Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Why is everyone not contemplating a surprise release?

 

It's obvious the release is imminent, there's too much silence and it's completely on purpose, I am sure.

Edited by gagaskeletonway

Let's rank her songs released in even numbered years where "H" is the second letter in the title 

 

BZFrbP.gif

 

I'll start 

 

BZFrbP.gif

 

THE CONTENDERS

1. Chromatica I

2. Chromatica II

3. Chromatica III

4. Shallow

5. Why Did You Do That?

6. Cheek to Cheek

7. They All Laughed

8. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

9. The Fame

10. Christmas Tree


BZFrbP.gif

 

MY RANKING

 


1. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
2. The Fame
3. Shallow
4. Why Did You Do That
5. Chromatica II
6. Christmas Tree
7. Chromatica I
8. They All Laughed 
9. Cheek to Cheek
10. Chromatica III


 

BZFrbP.gif

 

what are your thoughts little monsters?

 

BZFrbP.gif

 

 

Edited by Bamboo

Find someone in life who will protect you just like @DonnieDarko protects dot :allears:

1 hour ago, MonsterConnor said:

RideorDie was totally yanking our chain. We are getting NOTHING this summer, let alone this month. 

Tiffany Pollard Knife GIF
 

Spoiler

Jk, I won't blame him cause he's an exception and he's a legend, I know he genuinely loves Gaga but anyway I believe it's coming this Friday 

 

Gaga: "I'm working as fast as I can"

"this will be an important and meaningful year for us"

"I'm almost there"

"my fans hate when I say 'soon' but soon"

"I've been kind of working on a lot of different projects that bridge music and acting and all different forms of art so I actually don't have to do them kind of separately as much as people might think"

Collaborators talk about eyeing an Aug release that gets taken down swiftly, Deuxmoi blinds, music video rumours, etc.

 

Liddos: 2025 it is 😔😔😔😩😩

 

 

The funniest part is, and let's be completely real here, y'all would be waayy more miserable and acting 10x worse rn and she would still be getting lashed today if she never gave those brief interviews, said a word or gave a sneak peek into her creative process and continued to be as secretive about as she was from the very beginning about this album. Now that she gave not just all that away but additionally a literal snippet of new music, something that's very atypical of her, to let us know she's coming, she's still somehow at fault. Is there a way this woman can ever win with some of you? :rip: like, do y'all hear yourselves?

 

The histrionics are getting ridiculous atp and I suggest, at least those of y'all who keep whining about this and posting the same **** literally every few hours, to log OFF until she announces something and the ball gets rolling. Clearly this wait is taking some sort of mental toll on some of you and making you feel this exasperated and irascible even though all the little tidbits that we have so far all point to new music coming over the next few weeks/months.

 

Some of us here, despite all the apparent "delays" and silence from her end, are still excited af about just the prospect of new Gaga music THIS YEAR and y'all are just completely ruining the vibe with the constant negativity, no shade. Patience is a virtue. You have waited four years, you CAN wait a few more weeks. Your life would still remain virtually unchanged regardless of whether you hear a new Gaga song tomorrow or not.

 

1 hour ago, MonsterConnor said:

RideorDie was totally yanking our chain. We are getting NOTHING this summer, let alone this month. 

You know as much as us 

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

Find someone in life who will protect you just like @DonnieDarko protects dot and bloodpop :allears:

Fixed

2 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I still believe it's coming soon idk

 

why the meltdowns? I guess it's just a constant in here :deadbanana2:

Meltdowns are our comfort zone :thing:

5 hours ago, Solar said:

I just want countdowns to end and Gags to finally make the announcement

 

vPXMJbb.gif

But when she'll finally announce we'll have an official countdown, or even several ones simultaneously :duca:

Spoiler

4 days 8 hours 31 minutes btw

 

y'all actin like she didn't announce in her past PI almost a month before it's release :rip:

54 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I still believe it's coming soon idk

 

why the meltdowns? I guess it's just a constant in here :deadbanana2:

It's either meltdowns or countdowns around here, and it's too far away from noon EST for the latter right now :skull: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.