Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I hope all of you people scrutinizing her body and speculating about something that's none of your business feel proud of yourselves.

 

Which I'm sure you are, as most yall like that have no shame.

  • Popular Post

so, those who said she looked SIX MONTHS pregnant 

 

:suburban:

Her quoting the best song on Tortured Ecosystem Department :clap3:

Just now, NicoleAMatty said:

Godga quoting Taylord oh wow oh wow

 

oprah-surprise.gif

 

our time has come, hybrid stans

That cult site and its OTH mods must be losing it rn:ryan3:

3 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Her quoting the best song on Tortured Ecosystem Department :clap3:

Last I checked she didn't ask Who's Afraid of Little Old GÁR? 
 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Last I checked she didn't ask Who's Afraid of Little Old GÁR? 
 

spacer.png

There's a reason :mandown:

 

OT: Yes Gaga, no pregnant

I hope she does the Hot Ones for LG7 promo. Or really anything that involves food, I am profusely interested in what her favorite foods and dishes are :pig:

16 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

not a Taylor collab please :rip: if there has to be a collab, please, be on a Taylor album, not LG7 :gaycat6:

But preferably just no collab. Don't want Taylor anywhere near LG7 (or LG8 or LG9).

i feel really bad for her that she's constantly seeing so many comments on her own body. good for her to turn it into a chance to bring awareness to the importance of voting. 

Well we did know her bank is getting fat :cm: 

 

Also the COVID comments were 100% on purpose to get people talking. The way he asked the question was totally set up. She put it out there to stir up some controversy that most people won't really care much about in the end (and it seems to be working if twitter and reddit are fuming).

41 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

you guys still believe Gaga 'insiders' in 2024? :suburban: i'm sorry i'm laughing

I mean there a good three reliable ones in this forum :chick1:

Taylor and Gaga share nothing sonically alike it would never happen. One can sing the other cant. 

42 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Last I checked she didn't say The Littlest Monsters Who Ever Lived? 

FTFY :heart:

23 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

Taylor and Gaga share nothing sonically alike it would never happen.

In all seriousness yes, Gaga's vocals would overpower her so badly :gaycat7:

34 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I hope she does the Hot Ones for LG7 promo. Or really anything that involves food, I am profusely interested in what her favorite foods and dishes are :pig:

spaghetti 

 

edit: because she's italian

Edited by IBeMe

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.