Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

44 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Please no Miley collab.  We had enough of that considering it's interscope it should be Selena, Billie, or Olivia would also be interesting.

Now what the hell would Selena be doing in a collab with Gaga :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

24 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

A Miley collab would be a screaming match, not a song.

Both are great vocalists but I just know they are going to indulge in their worst vocal tendencies if they were to collab. It feels like a given. 

If she HAS to collab with another popgirl the only suitable fit that comes to mind is MAYBE Billie? But it would have to somehow make sense...somehow. Ultimately, I think her next female collab should be with a female rapper rather than singer. Doja comes to mind. 

I like the idea of Gaga doing a female rap collab considering she never done it in the past. I do believe those rumors that Gaga didn't think very highly of Nicki in the past. Nowadays Gaga is more humble but I feel someone like Doja and cardi fit Gaga as a proper female rap collab. Also someone that would be unepected would be Shakira. Both girls have rock side too themselves. I bring it up because that one rock legend was saying Shakira and Gaga are rock stars trapped in pop stars bodies. I wonder if that's a hint of the unexpected so called pop girl collab? 

Edited by Happylittlepunk

11 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Now what the hell would Selena be doing in a collab with Gaga :rip:

Well it would be something new and unexpected lol. 

8 hours ago, Bamboo said:

 

The Taylor lyrics

 

She said you will NOT Billie me

The way she clearly put on a stunning black wig right after this! QUEEN AND ICON

I cant @ she already started her biden campaign. The men barely standing and supporting war criminal. :rip: 

12 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I cant @ she already started her biden campaign. The men barely standing and supporting war criminal. :rip: 

Let's just say she's campaigning against Donald Trump. Sounds better this way

I dreamt about lg7 last night and the lyrics weren't even in English :gaygacat6:

She should collab with certified ARTPOP stan Taylor Swift. I dont care that half of this base hates her, #1 for 5 weeks minimum incoming

  • ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, TMRA said:

She should collab with certified ARTPOP stan Taylor Swift. I dont care that half of this base hates her, #1 for 5 weeks minimum incoming

the way that us hybrid stans would win so hard :clap3:

Edited by Dear Reader

2 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

Is she pregnant with LG7 or not? 

She already gave birth to it but it's guarded in a vault by the devil :suburban:

I feel like Chromatica has opened so many collab possibilities now that she isn't just exclusively seeking out people twice her age :dies: I wouldn't mind a collab on LG7

1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

I feel like Chromatica has opened so many collab possibilities now that she isn't just exclusively seeking out people twice her age :dies: I wouldn't mind a collab on LG7


Half her age and JoJo Siwa instead this time :suburban:

ooh a Doja collab :jonny5: imagine the live performance. I think tho she'd be more careful collabing, given what happened to DWUW. Is Doja that problematic? 

1 hour ago, TMRA said:

She should collab with certified ARTPOP stan Taylor Swift. I dont care that half of this base hates her, #1 for 5 weeks minimum incoming

Bling not the music :gaygacat6:

yeah, I really don't want a Taylor collab. Also, they have nothing in common... I would love Miley, Adele, Rosalia, Billie, Rihanna (but she's rihtired), Doja Cat or Madonna. 

Funny how the little bodyshamers went silent :gaycat5:

 

Wishing you guys a whole new Jazz album & Vegas residency for hurting our girl's feelings 

 

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

ooh a Doja collab :jonny5: imagine the live performance. I think tho she'd be more careful collabing, given what happened to DWUW. Is Doja that problematic? 

nah Doja is just annoying from time to time but the fact she's also a little monster… Imagine what ART they could create together 

 

talk gretchen GIF

Collabs I'd like and will never get:

 

The Weeknd

Bad Bunny

Lana Del Rey 

Beyoncé (again) 

Daft Punk (if they ever resurrect) 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.