Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

As a 2024er OG, I really don't see her announcing right now. To me it was very clear the snippet was for the fans just to let us know that she is coming this year. We already know it'll be around August, that should be enough. Let's wait and see :gaycat2:

Edited by Dumbledore

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

21 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Not me receiving warning point for counting ? 

For what ?

 

6 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

 

 

Oh god my eyes 

 

spacer.png

 

 

I miss how her early choreographies were iconic yet simple.

 

How we went from this: 

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

To this 

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

I was mocked for what I said, but I think the teaser was taken too literally.
For me, this teaser announces that after 4 years, Gaga will soon be back with music, but this soon was not to be taken in the sense that it's coming out tomorrow. 
If that were the case, on the night of the preview, she wouldn't have said in an interview 'I'm going as fast as I can', implying that she's still working on the album. 
If the single was coming out soon, she would have posted the snippet on her account...
I'm not saying that the single won't be out in June or July, I'm just saying that we may have taken the whole thing a little too literally.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

I'm waiting for the thumbs down now by some members  :coffee2:

 

It's been confirmed for this month tho. 

5 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

It's been confirmed for this month tho. 

By whom? Did I miss that?

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

By whom? Did I miss that?

RideOrDie said in another thread that Gaga's single is their most anticipated release of this month 

35 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

 

And? Yes gaga will soon be back with LG7, her new studio album, what does that change to my message? 

No, nothing. She put Gaga returns just for fun. Ride or die also confirmed it's coming this month.

21 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

For what ?

 

31 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

What? Why? 

No idea since there's no explanation, so I assume it's for counting since that's all what I was doing here today and every single day :clown:

19 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

RideOrDie said in another thread that Gaga's single is their most anticipated release of this month 

:jonny: I didn't see that. Slay 

Can she at least post new photos? Why does everything need to be so boring outside of official content from her :monkey: 

8 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Why does everything need to be so boring outside of official content from her :monkey: 

Don't worry 

 

We are just two weeks away from her electrifying Vegas show :eli:

3 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Don't worry 

 

We are just two weeks away from her electrifying Vegas show :eli:

It's honestly one of her best shows. I've seen it twice going for a third. I don't love Jazz standards but she really delivers.

 

Judas is so close to surpass Bad Romance now. :jonny2: Top 4 most streamed daily!

12 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Don't worry 

 

We are just two weeks away from her electrifying Vegas show :eli:

I'm popping a 911 

 

:monkey: 

5 minutes ago, Janet said:

Kinda hyped by how she said LG7 is completely different to Chromatica :WAP:

So it'll be good :WAP:

26 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

in case someone else missed it few pages ago, this comment is real 

 

 

 

spacer.png

I am so ready for the hell 

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Lady Gaga - Hell

 

"Summer Hell" fits SuperVillain's ****** **** :suburban:

3 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Shadow Hell! :duca:

panned bomb

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

"Summer Hell" fits SuperVillain's ****** **** :suburban:

mega smasha 

 

:suburban:

Inferno Moon :ihype: 

 

EDIT: it's 7 letters oop

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.