Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

https://www.reddit.com/r/Music/s/qfcFKUHWkn
 

Revealing this was the dumbest thing they could do it's like they wanted a potential PR disaster

8 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Yeah, and I was talking about the hype in the fandom. That was my point. She's doing this for the fans, and she created the perfect moment to announce it. If she misses the occasion, it would be... dumb, because we've been here, excited about her comeback since January. Even users who were 2025 truthers said that teasing with that snippet and then not announcing it is strange, meaning that it worked: she made everyone think something is coming soon, but waiting another month will bring back down the excitement that is now rampant in our fandom.

 

 

If you ask a random person on the street about "Lady Gaga" they probably will start singing shalalalalaaaalooow. They don't have a clue about what she's doing in the "pop world". :rip:

 

 

+ As I previously mentioned with respect to the GP, she created the ideal opportunity to build upon what she has already done the last few weeks. The hype needs to be built; it's not something that magically materializes. Of course, the locals are not aware of what Gaga is doing, as it is no longer 2011. I wasn't suggesting that the world is abuzz about the idea of LG7; nobody even watched the special. :rip:

The thing is though, if her single isn't coming for almost a month after the special airs, why would she announce it that far in advance? Now THAT would be a dumb move by her team.  And if she hadn't included anything in the special teasing LG7, liddos would have said that she should have and that she should have used it to build hype. She kinda can't win :gaycat6: It was also barely a snippet that we got, it was really just more of a teaser for the fans to let them know she's coming.

 

2 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

in case someone else missed it few pages ago, this comment is real 

 

 

 

spacer.png

"Gaga's Inferno" is coming :flame: :duca:

The real world doesn't care that she performed with covid especially when tens of thousands had already chosen to pack into a stadium.

 

Regardless, her saying that was stupid. Also wasn't it in response to her revealing something "no one knows".

 

There's a reason no one knew that, Gar.

10 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Looks like will.i.am is somehow involved with LG7 after all…

why would you say that ? :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

why would you say that ? :gaycat6:

This user has been very reliable. Look at old tweets if you don't believe me!


Obviously this looks a screenshot from 2010 but he has proven himself a reliable insider in the past.

Edited by perfectillusion204

3 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

This user has been very reliable. Look at old tweets if you don't believe me!


Obviously this looks a screenshot from 2010 but he has proven himself a reliable insider in the past.

looks fake, but so did the "LG7 - GAGA RETURNS" teas from the Chromatica Ball film. I don't know, I'm deciding not to believe them, because I never heard of them, Twitter insiders are fake 99,9% of the time, it looks fake, and I HATE THE NEWS WTF STAY AWAY FROM LG7 WILL.I.AM :biblio:

5 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

This user has been very reliable. Look at old tweets if you don't believe me!


Obviously this looks a screenshot from 2010 but he has proven himself a reliable insider in the past.

He does seems reliable, but maybe he got this will.i.am. thing wrong :suburban:

20 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Looks like will.i.am is somehow involved with LG7 after all…

6OfxdaW.jpeg

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

looks fake, but so did the "LG7 - GAGA RETURNS" teas from the Chromatica Ball film. I don't know, I'm deciding not to believe them, because I never heard of them, Twitter insiders are fake 99,9% of the time, it looks fake, and I HATE THE NEWS WTF STAY AWAY FROM LG7 WILL.I.AM :biblio:

Since this thing was real, everything can be real :ryan3:

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

looks fake, but so did the "LG7 - GAGA RETURNS" teas from the Chromatica Ball film. I don't know, I'm deciding not to believe them, because I never heard of them, Twitter insiders are fake 99,9% of the time, it looks fake, and I HATE THE NEWS WTF STAY AWAY FROM LG7 WILL.I.AM :biblio:

I normally am on your side but this is the ONE twitter insider I know to be reliable. Everyone else is fake, especially with "leak" or "insider" in their username lol.

8 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Since this thing was real, everything can be real :ryan3:

 

spacer.png

ugh, it's so FUGLY what the hell were they thinking :rip:

4 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I normally am on your side but this is the ONE twitter insider I know to be reliable. Everyone else is fake, especially with "leak" or "insider" in their username lol.

even if they are reliable, I hope they are wrong with this one :gaycat6: unless will.i.am is here for one track only, and that one track better be as good as Fashion! which is a discography highlight and the best song on ARTPOP

Edited by Summer Boy

I'll say he's not reliable because I don't want him to be, no one wants a full album with songs as bad as Fashion!

:clack:

17 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

was out touching grass what did i miss

 

66D240E4-17F5-4B52-86B5-2A30D889B5F0.thu

not will.i.am.

 

grandpa-abe-exit.gif

  • ATRL Moderator

will i am NOT believing this info willingly :biblionny:

5 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

I'll say he's not reliable because I don't want him to be, no one wants a full album with songs as bad as Fashion!

:clack:

Excuse me??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??! 

 

:clack:

I mean we all saw Gaga have dinner with will.i.am with that huge folder no?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.