Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

I hope the people that were body shaming her yesterday are ******* embarrassed. You NEVER comment on people's bodies without being asked. I thought we had learned that by now :biblio:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

44 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

when we finally get the hugely anticipated Björk collab

 

talk gretchen GIF

When its Gaga screaming "I am Italian" on repeat over Ancestors

 

why hasnt her team shut down those wil.i.am rumors yet? :weeps:

And the way she turned her head to the side to show off her nose, oh she definitely saw those tiktoks 

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I had a dream last night she released a visual album :deadbanana:

Was it #ShotOniPhone? :gaygacat1:

12 minutes ago, Bojana said:

And the way she turned her head to the side to show off her nose, oh she definitely saw those tiktoks 

The way those tiktoks are not funny or creative at all... literal regina george complex twink behavior and the worst part is I'm sure it's coming from her fanbase.

I'm glad she's like "**** you, I love my nose, it is THE aesthetic", because 1) it's true, that nose is gorgeous and iconic and 2) loving the confidence she's exuding this pre-era. 

 

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

not her having to tell us she isn't pregnant like every year

 

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

Is she pregnant with a LG7 lead single release date though?

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

My horoscope said I can expect a lot of positivity in my life between June 15-24

 

Lead on 21st confirmed fats 

 

The frequent pregnancy speculations are pretty awful also considering she could have trouble conceiving or even had a miscarriage that she hasn't opened up about. Though little monsturds speculating about a potential pregnancy in ATRL probably isn't something she will ever know about, I think :gaycat6:

Do we think she will actually collab with Kesha on LG7? 
 

I haven't listened to Kesha since Praying. Is her new stuff any good? 

3 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Do we think she will actually collab with Kesha on LG7? 
 

I haven't listened to Kesha since Praying. Is her new stuff any good? 

Her album after that (High Road) was pretty awful, then her recent one was pretty alright (Gag Order)

8 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Do we think she will actually collab with Kesha on LG7? 
 

I haven't listened to Kesha since Praying. Is her new stuff any good? 

I think she might actually. Actually from her fellow popstars the collaborations that I think would be the most likely, judging by Gaga's interactions would be 1) Kesha and 2) Doja Cat. But I think it's also very likely that it's a fully solo album. 

10 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Do we think she will actually collab with Kesha on LG7? 
 

I haven't listened to Kesha since Praying. Is her new stuff any good? 

Hopefully not. If she was going to collab with her, it should have been like 2016. The moment has passed. 

12 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

The frequent pregnancy speculations are pretty awful also considering she could have trouble conceiving or even had a miscarriage that she hasn't opened up about. Though little monsturds speculating about a potential pregnancy in ATRL probably isn't something she will ever know about, I think :gaycat6:

such speculation is done by misogynists who don't understand women's bodies

No Taylor or Kesha collab, thanks :rip: Miley is what we need, Miley or no one idc 

42 minutes ago, Homomo said:

My horoscope said I can expect a lot of positivity in my life between June 15-24

 

Lead on 21st confirmed fats 

 

There are five planets currently in the sign of Gemini, her rising sign a.k.a. a person's most important astrological sign.

 

This month is about her.

 

G8lsTB8.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.