Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

the way I've listened to that dance in the shadow of the - snippet like 10 times on repeat :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

51 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

that's a decoy, el ghee 7 lead single press conference in 29 minutes :gaygacat1:

:clack:

It can be hard stanning this woman, but at least we're not being fed with hair products, so that's a win

:suburban:

We really need some concrete information soon because we are all going mad with countdowns every day this month. 

:monkey:

5 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

The hell comment was real, Illuminatipop is coming!!!

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeVTeBkK/

thank you for your service

the pact has been officially renewed :jonnycat:

15 minutes ago, Julio said:

:suburban:

I wouldn't be mad if this was the lead single of LG7 since I like HAGa

 

sub-buzz-4694-1563206532-2.jpg?downsize=700:*&output-quality=auto&output-format=auto

 

 

 

 

LG7-adjacent words so far:

Magic Potions, Rat, Vault, Devil (emoji), Black Heart (emoji), Bat (emoji), Hell, Intensity, Dance in the Shadow. 

If Chromatica was ARTPOP's little sister this one might be TFM's MOTHER :clownny:

I was mocked for what I said, but I think the teaser was taken too literally.
For me, this teaser announces that after 4 years, Gaga will soon be back with music, but this soon was not to be taken in the sense that it's coming out tomorrow. 
If that were the case, on the night of the preview, she wouldn't have said in an interview 'I'm going as fast as I can', implying that she's still working on the album. 
If the single was coming out soon, she would have posted the snippet on her account...
I'm not saying that the single won't be out in June or July, I'm just saying that we may have taken the whole thing a little too literally.

 

Spoiler

I'm waiting for the thumbs down now by some members  :coffee2:

 

1 minute ago, TheOrangeTree said:

I was mocked for what I said, but I think the teaser was taken too literally.
For me, this teaser announces that after 4 years, Gaga will soon be back with music, but this soon was not to be taken in the sense that it's coming out tomorrow. 
If that were the case, on the night of the preview, she wouldn't have said in an interview 'I'm going as fast as I can', implying that she's still working on the album. 
If the single was coming out soon, she would have posted the snippet on her account...
I'm not saying that the single won't be out in June or July, I'm just saying that we may have taken the whole thing a little too literally.

 

  Hide contents

I'm waiting for the thumbs down now by some members  :coffee2:

 

Didn't you see "LG7" in the snippet 

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Didn't you see "LG7" in the snippet 

 

And? Yes gaga will soon be back with LG7, her new studio album, what does that change to my message? 

2 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

The chromatica visuals were so good, it sucks that the stupid love video cheapened the aesthetic as the "first peak".

I will never understand how the hell she thought that video was worthy of a lead single

 

:suburban:

11 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Not me receiving warning point for counting ? 

What? Why? 

5 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

 

And? Yes gaga will soon be back with LG7, her new studio album, what does that change to my message? 

"Gaga returns" is in the present tense, though, not "Gaga will return." :rip:

 

Really wishing Squirrel all the best for this job, I truely hope he's booked and busy with the Queen of Gay Pop :heart:

 

Too bad that LG7 is happening at the same time and that he can't do both, right?...

 

RIGHT?

 

:khalyan2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.