Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

She gains and loses in the belly/face really quick -- I'm exactly the same to the point where even I think I'm pregnant sometimes LOL Her hair and brows have been bleached lately too (and I think she was just at Nobu)

 

I will say of all the "pregnant" pictures I've seen, the one in the black is actually the closest it's ever seemed to be real! Would make sense why she's dumping everything out at once if true. I had a feeling she was gonna tour next year then baby right after but c'est la vie :gaygacat7:

Edited by robattack332

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

27 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Wait her being pregnant on the album cover would actually be such a serve :jonny:idk how she's gonna do promo for JFAD tho but so happy for her if she's expecting. :heart:

And the album is called Mother Monster :jonny5:

The media is picking up on the pregnancy rumour, now would be a great time to drop the single miss thing :gaycat5:

Honestly it's ******* gross that the paps stalked Natali's literal wedding ceremony and then the tabloids turned those pics into articles speculating if Gaga is pregnant. Reminds me of when Gaga talked in the Chromatica era about how one of the things that made her resent fame the most was that everything her family does becomes about her.

I'm having a hard time believing it just because there's already been countless pregnancy rumors about her so far. But we'll find out one way or the other soon enough. 

Yup she's very short thats why the weight shows more. 

I loved her body during Superbowl-ASIB era. Hope she goes back to it sometime. 

Even Chromatica era body was looking very healthy and fit. 

:clack:

18 minutes ago, frankvert said:

And ****** **** :suburban:

 

If we're being honest, Gaga's always had a lil pop belly even at her most fit. It's actually one of the sexiest parts about her. Y'all have to understand she's a 5ft 2in, Italian-American woman… it's her natural body type.
 

If she had this feature when she was ripped at 27 (and 31, who can forget the infamous comments on her body after the HT show), what do you think happens when you're 38? 
 

spacer.png
 

spacer.png

 

Not you baugettes calling this a belly. Ya'll are disgusting. 

6 hours ago, Blade said:

Gaga revealing that they talked about switching the Chromatica lead after the leaks and they ultimately decided not to. :rip: 

 

Where did she say that? I missed this.

She's short. She gets bloated from time to time. This isn't new. 

I don't care one way or the other if she's pregnant I'm just kinda upset the black hair is gone :suburban:

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

 

I bet that's the look for the Sasha interview, looks like she did a few things before going to the premiere

24 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

Not you baugettes calling this a belly. Ya'll are disgusting. 

It's a lil belly. And I said I think it makes her sexier, literally what do you want from me
 

spacer.png

 

I'm an Italian American too and have female family members with similar genetics / builds as Gaga. She gained weight, she's not pregnant. There's only so many places weight can go on her frame. She's 3 inches taller than legally being a little person, let that sink in

 

spacer.png

I find all this talk about her body shape very disturbing

 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I bet that's the look for the Sasha interview, looks like she did a few things before going to the premiere

"Welcome back to Chromatica" 

 

spacer.png

 

Spoiler

Meanwhile the current state of Chromatica: 

 

 

 

24 minutes ago, lisavanderpump said:

I don't care one way or the other if she's pregnant I'm just kinda upset the black hair is gone :suburban:

Why? She can easily pop on a black wig when the era starts. 

1 minute ago, lisavanderpump said:

I don't care one way or the other if she's pregnant I'm just kinda upset the black hair is gone :suburban:

it was a wig anyway, maybe she's saving the black hair looks for LG7 era :jonnycat:

52 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

dd okay I'm glad I didn't go, small ass screen 

 

spacer.png

i thought you were doing a hand reveal for a sec :ryan3:

Aw the wedding pics, she looks radiant, the way she's just GLOWING :jonnycat: 

 

She must be over the moon these days with Natali getting married and Michael always being by her side as a supportive and loving partner. Stay happy forever, Gar :heart2: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.