Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Why does that rumor look true tho 

 

:eli: Welp there goes LG7 promo 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

not great timing (for her) :suburban:

as usual :suburban:

15 minutes ago, ollieamell said:

That belly really looks like she's five months along. So happy for her if that's the case :heart:

So, who said she's filming a MUSIC VIDEO while pregnant in mid June?

 

:eli: 

I kinda called it when she showed up in that car part dress on the red carpet. She was definitely hiding :suburban:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

So, who said she's filming a MUSIC VIDEO while pregnant in mid June?

 

:eli: 


 

like why is everyone acting like they know the intricacies of her schedule? June 12 for a music video shooting? When have we ever had that kind of intel before :suburban: 

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Happy for her yes, but LG7 is ****** :suburban: 

her Smile era :clap3:

 

Spoiler

gzcv5Gp.png

 

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Why does that rumor look true tho 

 

:eli: Welp there goes LG7 promo 

"I am pregnant"

"With LG7 a baby" 

:clap3:

 

I mean she sort of won tho if this is true.  She could have a major movie, album, and baby (literally) dropping all this year.  Quite a lot to accomplish, queen!

I've never speculated on these things because I might unintentionally body-shaming... But Gaga really does look pregnant! :soda:

4 minutes ago, Janet said:


 

like why is everyone acting like they know the intricacies of her schedule? June 12 for a music video shooting? When have we ever had that kind of intel before :suburban: 

some random person on GGD said it and everyone has begun taking it as fact, so i'm mocking it :rip: 

Ok Bobby you better schedule in 6 music video shoots before the end of the summer a la Beyoncé's 4 era :suburban:

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

her Smile era :clap3:

 

  Hide contents

gzcv5Gp.png

 

Oh, God... The future of this fandom flashed before my eyes, filled with Vegas shows for the next ten years.

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Archetype said:

"I am pregnant"

"With LG7 a baby" 

:clap3:

 

I mean she sort of won tho if this is true.  She could have a major movie, album, and baby (literally) dropping all this year.  Quite a lot to accomplish, queen!

Yeah. Granted it might just be the dress or the glass distorting, so I'll stop speculating. I don't want to be unintentionally shaming her if she's not. 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

some random person on GGD said it and everyone has begun taking it as fact, so i'm mocking it :rip: 

I know diva :suburban:

How is she filming MV like y'all say while being what looks like 4-6 months pregnant 

Just now, Janet said:

I know diva :suburban:

I heard she's doing a magazine shoot tomorrow 

 

:suburban:

my boyfriend's family has a house on that same beach. currently yelling at him for not seeing her and us spying for the weekend 

 

:suburban:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Yeah. Granted it might just be the dress or the glass distorting, so I'll stop speculating. I don't want to be unintentionally shaming her if she's not. 

True, and she also famously morphs body types on a monthly basis, shape shifting legend.  But I really do hope she is pregnant because we know that would make her so happy :gaygacat5:

1 minute ago, CovalentBondage said:

How is she filming MV like y'all say while being what looks like 4-6 months pregnant 

girl if that's 6 months pregnant it's coming out at 2lbs 

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.