Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

Fans will be fans at any time of the year. There's no point releasing unless they have a proper campaign booked to promote it (as we saw how Stupid Love fell like a rock) 

There's no point in releasing a snippet teasing a highly anticipated comeback in music if they don't have a proper campaign booked to promote it:suburban:

 

 

 

Perhaps it's my bubble, and I agree that fans will be fans regardless. But did we forget how Nurtec, Haus Labs, and Lady Pharma impacted our fandom? I had never witnessed such intense criticism and harshness directed towards Gaga before; and while I know it's trivial (after all, it's pop music) I believe that the primary aim behind LG7 is to reconnect with her fans, as something appears to have fractured in the past four years. :celestial5:

Edited by ToniGaga96

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, TMRA said:

Annoucement today??

Late June/ early July sounds SO far away:rainy:

it really isn't though, that's the thing. we are just super impatient. i'm sure we all have daily lives to tend to, the weeks are flying. i truly can't believe we are in June already :gaycat6:

Not y'all being surprised that Gaga gave us a crumb before disappearing into thin air when she's always loved to sit back and watch us be desperate :rip:

36 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Halsey coming tomorrow. That means a big release on friday 

It's Sabrina Carpenter (June 7th, album august 23rd)
I know she's not a huge pop star but her big success with Espresso and crazy stats (800.OOO likes in 1h when new music is announced) will help her get good playlists on spotify I think.

33 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

It's barely been two weeks please :bibliahh:

Please she's been overtly teasing for months.

  • Popular Post

Why aren't we talking about the fact that rideordie said "lady Gaga" in "what release are you most excited about THIS MONTH"?????

 

 

6 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Not y'all being surprised that Gaga gave us a crumb before disappearing into thin air when she's always loved to sit back and watch us be desperate :rip:

Her sister just got married, she was the MoH. Ya'll need to log off and smoke a joint.

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Why aren't we talking about the fact that rideordie said "lady Gaga" in "what release are you most excited about THIS MONTH"?????

 

 

ohh we need the date :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Why aren't we talking about the fact that rideordie said "lady Gaga" in "what release are you most excited about THIS MONTH"?????

 

 

That b*tch! RideOrDie, we love you :heart::WAP:

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

That b*tch! RideOrDie, we love you :heart::WAP:

Yeah he thought he can just post this and it won't be noticed!! You naughty @RideOrDie :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

Her sister just got married, she was the MoH. Ya'll need to log off and smoke a joint.

girl I'm here for the ride but let's not act like our girl doesn't love to troll for the kiis

2 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

SILENT MOON OUT JUNE 7TH 

 

:bibliahh:not silent being 6 letters eye-

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

At most, 26 days, get cha countdowns ready to rumble cuz we're gonna bop tonight :gaygacat9:

  • Popular Post

inb4 it's just an educated guess

8sqc02.jpg

I was tired before the teaser on the Chromatica film, with all the subtle teasing by insiders and Gaga posting **** herself on ìg. 

 

Now after the teaser I now feel very patient and happy.

LG7 and its lead may not be far away but of f*cking course fans are going to be on edge after having been teased for months with studio pics and now an audio snippet of an album we've been waiting on for 4 years.

 

I'm one week away from going back to being a 2025 truther because who the f*ck green lit the snippet of a new song that wasn't actually going to lead to a music announcement? And in the steaming era???

 

orangutan_square.jpg

3 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

If she doesn't announce this week it's more proof (as if we needed it) that they suck at handling momentum, I'll give y'all that though.

I'm grossly curious to see how they'll botch JFAD hype because her team has made botching momentum into an art.

 

Watch Gaga be the most streamed female artist in the world after winning Best Actress one minute and then dropping a brand partnership with Wendy's the week after.

 

orangutan_square.jpg

Someone please enlighten me what are you count-downing and I think it happened a lot lately what makes you think something is coming today? I'm not following I want to be delusional too 

Just now, LazzyGrant said:

Someone please enlighten me what are you count-downing and I think it happened a lot lately what makes you think something is coming today? I'm not following I want to be delusional too 

Guh Guh annouced LG7 on LittleMonsters.com:gaygacat9:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.