Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Archetype said:

True, and she also famously morphs body types on a monthly basis, shape shifting legend.  But I really do hope she is pregnant because we know that would make her so happy :gaygacat5:

yeah, on a more serious note, if so then super happy since she's always said she wants to be a mom. if not then whatevs that's fine too :gaycat4:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

girl if that's 6 months pregnant it's coming out at 2lbs 

 

:suburban:

It really looks like 5 months tho, but every woman shows differently so it's hard to tell for sure 

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

It really looks like 5 months tho, but every woman shows differently so it's hard to tell for sure 

She doesn't look it at all in the tan dress tho, so we should probs wait and see

Unrelated to her body shape, since I don't wanna keep commenting on that, I feel like Warner would be annoyed if she were. She'd be giving birth right as the movie promotion begins. :rip: 

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

album rate?

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

our cycle of torture

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Unrelated to her body shape, since I don't wanna keep commenting on that, I feel like Warner would be annoyed if she were. She'd be giving birth right as the movie promotion begins. :rip: 

I don't wanna be that guy but I think the award campaign would benefit from it because she'll talk about being a mom etc etc 

She's 7 months pregnant with ART and TALENT you fools (LG7 in two months)

 

poc GIF

6 months pregnant and going into a full blown era is not something I'd expect Gaga to do

 

#LG72026?

 

Idk if she's pregnant or not but that belly does look suspicious 

 

moo.png

 

But maybe she just had Taco Bell and is bloated idk

 

moo.png

Just now, Miracle said:

6 months pregnant and going into a full blown era is not something I'd expect Gaga to do

 

#LG72026?

 

It's kinda rite of passage for Main Pop Girls. 
Beyoncé, Madonna, Katy etc have all done it 

4 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Omg she tweeted!!!

 

spacer.png

Now this fake tweet looks like a prophecy

 

spacer.png

Don't we go through pregnancy rumors every 6 months. The last one was during the last round of J&P shows.

2 minutes ago, Janet said:

It's kinda rite of passage for Main Pop Girls. 
Beyoncé, Madonna, Katy etc have all done it 

Madonna released her masterpiece Ray Of Light after becoming a mother to Lourdes.:gaygacat5:

 

what if this is what she meant by all that talk of moving into a new phase of her career moo.png

I'm not the type to comment on a woman's body and I don't believe pregnancy rumors 99% of the time, but that is obviously baby bump :suburban:

congrats MOTHER monster, your kid will be so lucky to have you as a mom :gaycat7:

Rumors I'm pregnant? Yes, I'm pregnant for real :suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.