Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

me thinks

 

This week: radio silence, meltdowns but with a random selfie on Sunday with some loght teasing

Next week: heavy teasing, single basically confirmed

Next next week: single cover on Tues + single on Jun 21st

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Blade said:

When Chromatica wins a Grammy in 2025 :clap3: 

Serving Joanne (Piano Version)

Have you got any info?

Just now, ReReplay said:

Have you got any info?

What's that?

okay but if the June 12th rumour is for the lead single MV I think a first week of July release date is probably the likeliest outcome

28 minutes ago, Danes said:

I mean ma ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion sucked lol

 

Frankensteined, however...

 

E7A65bh.gif

Taste! 

 

 

Call me mother monster

I will be your guide

Send me into the night, night, night

 

E7A65bh.gif

 

Call me mother monster

I am not a bride

Just a product of his design

I've been frankensteined

 

E7A65bh.gif

Oh yeah I forgot Gaga would be credited as Artist/Video Director/Video Producer for Best Music Film if she gets the nom.

 

When she also gets a DGA nom :gaycat1:though concert specials don't really get nominated there, it's stand-up specials and award/tribute shows usually

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Oh yeah I forgot Gaga would be credited as Artist/Video Director/Video Producer for Best Music Film if she gets the nom.

 

When she also gets a DGA nom :gaycat1:though concert specials don't really get nominated there, it's stand-up specials and award/tribute shows usually

luckily her career was a tribute act from 2014-16 

 

:suburban:

 

 

17 minutes ago, Miracle said:

me thinks

 

This week: radio silence, meltdowns but with a random selfie on Sunday with some loght teasing

Next week: heavy teasing, single basically confirmed

Next next week: single cover on Tues + single on Jun 21st

 

 

We love the way you think. 
 

Reality: screaming jazz in Vegas until July 

Shakira is one of my favorite pop girls of all time, probably top 3, but I'm not sure I want a collab with Gaga... Shakira's music has been AWFUL for almost 15 years now... I can't believe how hard the quality declined... :chick3:

5 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Shakira is one of my favorite pop girls of all time, probably top 3, but I'm not sure I want a collab with Gaga... Shakira's music has been AWFUL for almost 15 years now... I can't believe how hard the quality declined... :chick3:

not too much on the She Wolf album...

Did It Again is a bop

46 minutes ago, Danes said:

I mean ma ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion sucked lol

 

Frankensteined, however...

 

E7A65bh.gif

how can you say this doesn't bop?

 

 

 

E7A65bh.gif

3 minutes ago, Blade said:

not too much on the She Wolf album...

Did It Again is a bop

well, it was almost 15 years ago, which is what I said :chick3: she has released some bops since then, but the quality declined a LOT 

TBH, if she is really releasing an album and a movie this year, it is clear she is ready and excited for all the work that would take. Because of this, I do not think Jazz Vegas would be a hinderance on the new era at all. She could even throw in a jazz version of a new song just to keep things excited. She will have whatever needed lined up so she can still promote or do whatever while still performing the rest of her shows.

 

I am not expecting a big era, though, since those are long gone, but I do hope for some strategic promo and a few videos.

Edited by Sannie

Half of these rumors have no substance other than random GGD posts :rip: It's better to just hope for an announcement soon and leave it at that girls 

 

:suburban:

Edited by hausofbryan

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The way I just know some of these fans will be meltdowning 0.3 seconds after she drops the single because she's not instantly promoting on Jimmy Kimmel

:deadbanana:

How can people spin the fact we got confirmation that LG7 is coming soon to be a negative thing :rip:

 

 

First they get an emotional attachment to it due to it being uptempo

it Inevitably starts falling

They blame promo even though it'll be over radio and TTH and we are not in 2012

attack her team and say she is lazy 

 

it's happened everytime now since like 2013, it'll happen again 

:clack:

Shakira hasn't made listenable music in A WHILE, idk why some of you want a collab

 

moo.png

 

13 minutes ago, Blade said:

not too much on the She Wolf album...

Did It Again is a bop

 

One of my fav songs ever !!

 

She Wolf - Did It Again - Long Time - Why Wait… I don't know a better 4 track run!
 

Spoiler

Besides The Fame :suburban:

 

Edited by Janet

1 minute ago, Colmillo said:

Shakira hasn't made listenable music in A WHILE, idk why some of you want a collab

 

moo.png

 

Because Gaga is fully capable of bringing out excellence from all of her collaborators :cm: she could easily get Shakira to lean into her earlier rock sound or try something pop leaning too :cm:

2 minutes ago, Janet said:

Because Gaga is fully capable of bringing out excellence from all of her collaborators :cm: she could easily get Shakira to lean into her earlier rock sound or try something pop leaning too :cm:

What happened with Florence's collab then? s:wan:

1 minute ago, Summerboy95 said:

What happened with Florence's collab then? s:wan:

An amazing song :clap3: 

2 hours ago, CovalentBondage said:

How do we know she is shooting June 12th

dot 

6 minutes ago, ollieamell said:

I really hope she marries Michael. He seems like a good guy who supports her. They also are super cute together.

9 minutes ago, ollieamell said:

Ngl she does look pregnant, especially how her dress is tailored for the bump…

I hope she is, they make a great couple 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.