Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

She should speak out if she wants to, but girl we are still going to hold you accountable for posting dark moody photoshoots and releasing that incredible single.  She doesn't need to choose one or the other.

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

imo the best thing she could do with her massive platform is speak out, look at how much Ariana raised by just posting a link to a fundraiser

Right I get that. But she could easily match or outdo that donation from her own pocket and during covid she raised it from companies and not her fans. Any help is good but there's a possibility that she feels more comfortable pursuing other avenues. She could be literally trying to have conversations with Biden (which unfortunately won't help but maybe she believes it might). Or maybe she's really blind to what's going on. I'm just saying we don't know. 

People who NEVER post sh+t in the base always come here when stuff like this happens. Go to her IG page, go @ her on Twitter, DM her manager. This is ATRL. She's not reading you. 

Edited by Blade Runner

13 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I am not trying to cancel her and am looking forward to the new album but I can't say I'm not disappointed that even Katy ******* Perry has done more than Gaga

So this is what it is about, lol. Always a competition. 

Edited by Blade Runner

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

So this is what it is about, lol. Always a competition. 

girl shut the **** up

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Right I get that. But she could easily match or outdo that donation from her own pocket and during covid she raised it from companies and not her fans. Any help is good but there's a possibility that she feels more comfortable pursuing other avenues. She could be literally trying to have conversations with Biden (which unfortunately won't help but maybe she believes it might). Or maybe she's really blind to what's going on. I'm just saying we don't know. 

I def agree! But I also feel like this is one of those things where speaking out and raising awareness is just as important as behind-the-scenes work

4 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

People who NEVER post sh+t in the base always come here when stuff like this happens. Go to her IG page, go @ her on Twitter, DM her manager. This is ATRL. She's not reading you. 

It's not wrong to expect Gaga to speak out about an important humanitarian crisis. Don't cultivate an activist image if you don't want fans to expect that of you. 

  • Author
22 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I mean silence is siding with genocide

How can you say this?  I had been donating to the relief for a while, but you won't ever find me resharing or reposting the situation, does that means I am siding with genocide? This is ridiculous. 

Gaga does tend to do bts work rather than getting vocal like with BLM, but speaking out would be huge. 

19 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It sure sounds incredible.

I want to know on how the flower interlude during 911 where she explicitly focused on has anything to do with the art of the intensity and also the moon. LECTURE US GA 

We live in a society where you need to SHOW to PROVE your intentions.

i do hope she's acting behind the scenes… do I wish she would post at least one thing about it? Yes of course! But will I cancel her bc she doesn't? No… I don't project my own beliefs onto my fav artists

20 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

I doubt she's going to any of these premieres. I hope to be wrong, but that'd be a lot of promotion for a concert film. :rip: Stars usually just go to one. 

Beyoncé went to the la premiere and did a bigger London premiere for the Renaissance film . 

13 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

girl shut the **** up

Just read your post history and you started demanding stuff only after her "nemesis" Katy Perry posted something today. Why didn't you do that before? Stop being weird. Palestine and its people are more than a social media competition. 

 

She needs and should post about it, that isn't up for discussion, but be for real with the intentions behind your demands. 

Edited by Blade Runner

Just now, Blade Runner said:

Just read your post history and you started demanding stuff only after her "nemesis" Katy Perry posted something today. Why didn't you that before? Stop being weird. Palestine and its people are more than a social media competition. 

 

She needs and should post about it, that isn't up for discussion, but be for real with your intentions. 

this is the dumbest thing I have read in so long that it's not even worth responding to, this website has rotted yalls brains I stg :rip:

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

this is the dumbest thing I have read in so long that it's not even worth responding to, this website has rotted yalls brains I stg :rip:

Sure. 

2 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Just read your post history and you started demanding stuff only after her "nemesis" Katy Perry posted something today. Why didn't you do that before? Stop being weird. Palestine and its people are more than a social media competition. 

 

She needs and should post about it, that isn't up for discussion, but be for real with the intentions behind your demands. 

I posted something months ago saying Gaga should speak out and @sunbathinganimal liked the post. Not everything is about a Stan war. 

17 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

lol? Again I don't remember her saying that cause we only focused on the "I've been writing" but she clearly didn't finish, how are we even expecting the announcement when she said herself not to rush it 

Cuz they didn't release the snippet at that premiere. I think she said that cuz they were waiting for the worldwide premiere, which included the lead single snippet 

Edited by Funtonight15

Anyway… let's keep the pressure on Gaga and ignore the petty stan wars. It's best if as many people speak out as possible. Keep pressure on other big names as well.

Y'all bubch of performative activists are so funny. I have probably done more activism than you'll ever do in your entire shît lives. :lmao: Have you been to developing countries such as Madagascar or Mauritius to help animals, people and children in need?

No, the best you probably did is what you're doing on ATRL right now, sweating your useless fingers calling out celebrities and calling people you don't know gross. It's what you do best, live vicariously from the the achievements and actions of bigger and better people. Shut the fůck up.

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I posted something months ago saying Gaga should speak out and @sunbathinganimal liked the post. Not everything is about a Stan war. 

That's not what I'm saying. I'm pointing out that it looks DISHONEST that some of you (for example, people who never post) are talking about this the day Katy Perry posted an IG story and not before. Ironically, it looks like some are demanding that because they want to use activism for stan wars points. It's gross. 

 

Again, she should be talking about it, but come on... 

Edited by Blade Runner

 

 

It'll be really interesting to see how you'd react if she came up with something like this :rip:

8 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Y'all bubch of performative activists are so funny. I have probably done more activism than you'll ever do in your entire shît lives. :lmao: Have you been to developing countries such as Madagascar or Mauritius to help animals, people and children in need?

No, the best you probably did is what you're doing on ATRL right now, sweating your useless fingers calling out celebrities and calling people you don't know gross. It's what you do best, live vicariously from the the achievements and actions of bigger and better people. Shut the fůck up.

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.