Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

The #1 hit that got away :weeps: if only the feature was someone else 

It's so unfair. The instrumental alone is a masterpiece. 

oprah-crying.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

33 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

:smitten:

:bibliahh:i know it kinda looks amateuramah but LMs are creative as always.

so the lyrics are something like

 

please come and save me

the monster's around

dancing in the shadow of the --

 

ZXLRI2G.gif

12 minutes ago, Sombre said:

I don't get why some of you are angry. She literally said 'i'll always stand up for you and for what's right' as part of the piano section @ the Chromatica ball. If you think she shouldn't stand up for Palestinians amongst a brutal genocide, then that says more about you than about the fans rallying her to speak up. 

What's the point in her saying something if that something only comes after "forcing" her to do it? Will that make you feel better? Will you now go to sleep in peace because you stan the most righteous of the pop stars? 

 

If any of you think any of us, or Gaga, stand for the k-ing of innocent people you just completely lost it.

 

That being said, and with all due respect, it is unproductive to engage in debates on this matter. The vast majority of people hold steadfast positions; Therefore, let us redirect our attention to discussing the shadow of the moon while we can all hope this massacre comes to an end.

Edited by ToniGaga96

1 hour ago, frankvert said:

This may or may not get me dragged but it must be said. 
 

Like it or not, HOLLYWOOD and the music industry at large is run by Jews.

This in itself is the rhetoric that got Kanye cancelled, no? 


 

1 hour ago, frankvert said:

Objectively, there's blood on the hands of both sides and each VEHEMENTLY thinks the other is wrong.

You're missing the point here I think. We need a clear solution on ceasefire. Something that one side is refusing to adhere to. 

 

1 hour ago, frankvert said:

Or better yet, protest with the virtue signaling Columbia students who are too chicken **** to have packed a lunch for their "takeover"

Still doing more than other more influential people. I don't think it's a cute look to be making fun of people who are standing up in solidarity for a cause 

Edited by Janet

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

What's the point in her saying something if that something only comes after "forcing" her to do it? Will that make you feel better? Will you now go to sleep in peace because you stan the most righteous of the pop stars? 

 

If any of you think any of us, or Gaga, stand for the k-ing of innocent people you just completely lost it.

 

With all due respect, it is unproductive to engage in debates on this matter. The vast majority of people hold steadfast positions. Therefore, let us redirect our attention to discussing the shadow of the moon.

She spent MONTHS talking about joe and supporting him, the least she could do is stand up for what's right! It's his own doing and his support for that specific state. 

- i wouldn't personally BLOCK celebrities for not standing up for what's right, but if see them supporting that state openly i would IMMEDIATELY block and unstan

the silence doesn't make me hate her but i hate seeing someone who always stands up for what's right and against the wrong being completely silent. 
this isn't what we're used to from her. 

Just now, JapaneseMommy said:

She spent MONTHS talking about joe and supporting him, the least she could do is stand up for what's right! It's his own doing and his support for that specific state. 

Joe is the only available option in the next election. You may think that's sad and disappointing, and that's your right to believe so. However, the other candidate is BFF with Netanyahu and Putin. She's definitely going to vote for Biden. You better start coping with the idea. 

 

 

+ I'm not disagreeing on the end goal, I want the suffering of innocent people to stop, I want bibi to d*e in the worst possible way, I want the recognition of the P-state, etc etc

It's just that I personally don't care about what gaga says about the issue because I have my opinion and my beliefs and I know what I can personally do to help the cause and "bullying" gaga in saying something will not achieve anything 

I mean sure it's disappointing but I don't need a popstar to reinforce my belief or standing. I'll go on spreading awareness and donating on my part. 
 

Also, she can talk about A and not talk about B. It doesn't discredit her activism. There are probably things we don't know behind the scene or her personally. She probably did donate in private or such, we don't know.

 

Criticism is allowed but let's not steer away from the real issues. Keep on lobbying, protesting and donating.

 

Also, when is the lead coming?

 

 

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Joe is the only available option in the next election. You may think that's sad and disappointing, and that's your right to believe so. However, the other candidate is BFF with Netanyahu and Putin. She's definitely going to vote for Biden. You better start coping with the idea. 

 

 

+ I'm not disagreeing on the end goal, I want the suffering of innocent people to stop, I want bibi to d*e in the worst possible way, I want the recognition of the P-state, etc etc

It's just that I personally don't care about what gaga says about the issue because I have my opinion and my beliefs and I know what I can personally do to help the cause and "bullying" gaga in saying something will not achieve anything 

I know they're both bad and i'm actually sad about it but that's something we have to deal with anyway, but i'm talking about "supporting" a bad leader openly and not talking about the real world issues? I'm not mad at her it's just a sad idea - i'm not even a part of the hashtags or anything. 
but it would've been amazing if she did it without people pushing her to do it 

10 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

What's the point in her saying something if that something only comes after "forcing" her to do it? Will that make you feel better? Will you now go to sleep in peace because you stan the most righteous of the pop stars? 

 

If any of you think any of us, or Gaga, stand for the k-ing of innocent people you just completely lost it.

 

That being said, and with all due respect, it is unproductive to engage in debates on this matter. The vast majority of people hold steadfast positions; Therefore, let us redirect our attention to discussing the shadow of the moon while we can all hope this massacre comes to an end.

I'm not part of the fanbase that's asking her to speak out, so no, I wouldn't sleep in peace if she's "forced" to speak out. 

 

My comment was about the fans who are criticizing other fans for asking Gaga to speak up. Gaga has always been outspoken, and really, she "raised" us to be outspoken and stand up for justice. It's not a surprise that now, in 2024, the fans want her to speak against a genocide.

 

I grew up in a homophobic country, culture, and household. If she wasn't speaking about gay rights in 2011 when I first started listening to her, I wouldn't have changed my homophobic mindset. That's Lady Gaga. 

okay so now that we settled on moon (which makes more sense)

 

is it monsters around or monsters are out?

 

i think monsters are out makes more sense in context

  • Author
18 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

so the lyrics are something like

 

please come and save me

the monster's around

dancing in the shadow of the --

 

ZXLRI2G.gif

Why is this giving me unreleased Frankenstein vibe? 

"come and save me", "Monster's around"

8 minutes ago, Sombre said:

I'm not part of the fanbase that's asking her to speak out, so no, I wouldn't sleep in peace if she's "forced" to speak out. 

 

My comment was about the fans who are criticizing other fans for asking Gaga to speak up. Gaga has always been outspoken, and really, she "raised" us to be outspoken and stand up for justice. It's not a surprise that now, in 2024, the fans want her to speak against a genocide.

 

I grew up in a homophobic country, culture, and household. If she wasn't speaking about gay rights in 2011 when I first started listening to her, I wouldn't have changed my homophobic mindset. That's Lady Gaga. 

Yeah but genocide (geopolitical issue) is much more complex than gay rights. She is bisexual herself where she has the magnitude understanding about gay rights in general. 

Edited by Mix

  • Author

I will never understand why people ask CELEBRITIES to do something when they should ask their respective GOVERNMENT.

 

9 minutes ago, Sombre said:

I'm not part of the fanbase that's asking her to speak out, so no, I wouldn't sleep in peace if she's "forced" to speak out. 

 

My comment was about the fans who are criticizing other fans for asking Gaga to speak up. Gaga has always been outspoken, and really, she "raised" us to be outspoken and stand up for justice. It's not a surprise that now, in 2024, the fans want her to speak against a genocide.

 

I grew up in a homophobic country, culture, and household. If she wasn't speaking about gay rights in 2011 when I first started listening to her, I wouldn't have changed my homophobic mindset. That's Lady Gaga. 

I get that, and I'm sorry you had to live through that :hug:

I understand that for many of us, Gaga was a "beacon of hope," so even though we are adults now, we still want her to speak about causes dear to our hearts. I really get it. I was just wondering if "forcing" her to do that was helpful in anyway. 

I may be naïve, but I find it hard to believe that privately she doesn't have her heart in the right place.

 

I remember when the BLM movement exploded, twitter SJWs dragged her through the mud for trying to help. I know good intentions aren't enough, but I'm pretty sure that experience changed her approach to sensitive topics.

Edited by ToniGaga96

1 minute ago, Phoenixstar said:

I will never understand why people ask CELEBRITIES to do something when they should ask their respective GOVERNMENT.

We don't think celebrities will save the world - but as someone who's always been vocal about things that happen in the world and called out obama once for not standing up for what's right what stops you from doing what's right again? 
celebs use their platforms for good all the time - gaga did a whole album dedicated to LGBTQ when it was needed and supported everyone and everything basically

what stops you as a person from doing the right thing again? Are the d*ing people not worth the effort now? 

If you don't know who you are yet, that's okay you gon' find out

And in the meantime, whenever I didn't know how to answer a question about me...

...I've always just said:

"I was just Born This Way AIGHT"

 

.....Release your record istg I'm trying to pretend you're not embarassing but let's be realistic @ladygaga

2 hours ago, GGD said:

She cannot be intervening in politics especially when she's embroiled and part of the current administration. 

I totally forgot about this :rip:

Liddos condemning Gaga, but probably too chicken-**** to ask their own parents, siblings, grandparents to speak out :rip: 

Gaga should speak up and she's been silent for too long. But pressuring artists to speak up isn't a form of activism. You are just as useless.

 

 

14 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Liddos condemning Gaga, but probably too chicken-**** to ask their own parents, siblings, grandparents to speak out :rip: 

I'm glad my family has always been in the right side of history.

25 minutes ago, Biggie said:

If you don't know who you are yet, that's okay you gon' find out

And in the meantime, whenever I didn't know how to answer a question about me...

...I've always just said:

"I was just Born This Way AIGHT"

 

.....Release your record istg I'm trying to pretend you're not embarassing but let's be realistic @ladygaga

Tf are you even talking about?

******* awesome, pseudo monsters ruining new era. Of course she's against genocide, of course it's extremely important but gosh, do we need to hear about it from every place possible, like aren't we already informed? Almost every single person i follow has shared about Palestine, so many singers and actors. And people are crying that Gaga did not, like are y'all still unsure what she has to say?? Because I know well enough she's against and feels terrible about what's going on there. If she moves her era because of that I'll be beyond disappointed.

 

also, can someone explain what's going on with lamaisongaga 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.