Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Does Gaga appear in the teaser? I don't wanna watch it if she in it so I don't spoil anything :jonnycat:

Nope, go ahead and watch it. 

literally every post on my tl is just the new teaser

 

0c4C8NY.gif

7 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

omg what a great hear you have 

Yeah, I remembered that Joker news account posting something about the song before and it was used during one of her scenes outside the court:

spacer.png

Yeah my ear instantly heard it; the whole teaser gave me chills.

 

:jonnycat:

"what the world needs now is love, sweet love" he's a sad clown and the love of his life is about to swoop in at the asylum :jonny:

  • Author
3 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

Yeah, I remembered that Joker news account posting something about the song before and it was used during one of her scenes outside the court:

spacer.png

her act when she kissed her and said "now you're coming with me" while leaving a smirk 

oh mother ACTED!

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I feel like I'll stay awake until 3.30 here in Spain to watch lol it's been a long time without anything exciting about Gaga (Chromatica Ball) and now we get a whole trailer of her next movie, I wanna stay

 

 

I also live in Spain, but I think I'll go to sleep!! If this was something LG7 related, I'd stay up but... 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

when they use this in the trailer

 

 

:suburban:

I wanna be a pert of it

GOothame GOthEeEme

:suburban:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

The fact that she is currently featured in a PG13+ game catered to teenagers, and will now feature in an R Rated movie trailer. Multi generational and platform queen

 

moo.png

 

the way if that teaser had been GaGa crying in the rain there would already be OGHs saying she's overacting

 

IMG_1423.thumb.webp.f31f0a32a60e920d7505

  • Popular Post
3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the way if that teaser had been GaGa crying in the rain there would already be OGHs saying she's overacting

 

IMG_1423.thumb.webp.f31f0a32a60e920d7505

"She's playing herself"

 

:ryan3:

7 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the way if that teaser had been GaGa crying in the rain there would already be OGHs saying she's overacting

 

IMG_1423.thumb.webp.f31f0a32a60e920d7505

 

4 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

"She's playing herself"

 

:ryan3:

She sounds like a russian crying 1!!!11!!

The audio was for the gaze and the video was for the str8s and the trailer will unite both-

02fd91131dcee5ddc6cfac81fc99f37b8185efb6

The streets are saying Gar is seen in the trailer only for the last 10-ish secs as a silhouettegzcv5Gp.png

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Komet

5 minutes ago, Komet said:

The streets are saying Gar is seen in the trailer only for the last 10-ish secs as a silhouettegzcv5Gp.png

 

 

 

 

 

The streets of gotham are corrupt and unruly dont listen to every bird tweeting

 

gzcv5Gp.png

7 minutes ago, Komet said:

The streets are saying Gar is seen in the trailer only for the last 10-ish secs as a silhouettegzcv5Gp.png

 

 

 

 

 

mass s*icides if this is truegzcv5Gp.png

8 minutes ago, Komet said:

The streets are saying Gar is seen in the trailer only for the last 10-ish secs as a silhouettegzcv5Gp.png

 

 

 

 

 

pls it would be so anti-climatic

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.