Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

This whole era is gonna be a moment 

 

Can't wait until I spend all night reading the tweets and watching the reactions 

 

biggest movie of her career here we go!!

 

:clownny:

 

Joaquin's character has a chokehold on the culture, that plus GÀR ohhhhhh we're not ready

 

 spacer.png

Will our fanbase survive if the trailer is only Joker focused and doesnt show Gaga at all or only show her for like 5 seconds

 

gzcv5Gp.png

I am lowkey rooting for this, the meltdowns will be epic

 

gzcv5Gp.png

 

Edited by little legend

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I wonder if that piano melody is hinting to GodGa's original song

 

0c4C8NY.gif

no baby that's hildur's score

10 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

7 AM for me. That's quite good time. We won @Santhosh

:gaygacat4: Yeah dude 

 

A little win for Indian liddos 

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

We need Dune Part 2 to not dominate techs again :grump:

Dunebros will ROT in hell in Godga's name I PRAY

 

0c4C8NY.gif

 

Spoiler

wbk it's sweeping 

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

 

The way everything is set up for smash and impact, the hype is real

 

0c4C8NY.gif

20 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

OMGGGG

 

 

 

 

The dark piano version of this classique :jonny5: 

 

Can't wait to see how they'll interpolate these songs in Joker 

0c4C8NY.gif

1 minute ago, Phoenixstar said:

no baby that's hildur's score

She's pulling a Hans Zimmer and interpolating GodGa's song into the score, ikdr
 

0c4C8NY.gif

Does Gaga appear in the teaser? I don't wanna watch it if she in it so I don't spoil anything :jonnycat:

Damn the teaser of a trailer is such a power move they must really really confident in it 

 

spacer.png

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Dunebros will ROT in hell in Godga's name I PRAY

 

0c4C8NY.gif

 

  Hide contents

wbk it's sweeping 

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

 

when Furiosa & Dune Pt 2 cancel votes for JFAD

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

The dark piano version of this classique :jonny5: 

 

Can't wait to see how they'll interpolate these songs in Joker 

0c4C8NY.gif

omg what a great hear you have 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

The dark piano version of this classique :jonny5: 

 

Can't wait to see how they'll interpolate these songs in Joker 

0c4C8NY.gif

wait im kinda loving this song. :eek:

I feel like I'll stay awake until 3.30 here in Spain to watch lol it's been a long time without anything exciting about Gaga (Chromatica Ball) and now we get a whole trailer of her next movie, I wanna stay

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.