Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

AHHHH im so excited.

 

Im getting ready for work and im getting home 1 hour before the trailer releases:giraffe: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, hausofdave said:

 

 

spacer.png

Our first time seeing GÀR in IMAX i'm shaking you guys 

 

0c4C8NY.gif

32 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the way if that teaser had been GaGa crying in the rain there would already be OGHs saying she's overacting

 

IMG_1423.thumb.webp.f31f0a32a60e920d7505

"Already playing the victim"

 

IMG_1423.thumb.webp.f31f0a32a60e920d7505

starring Academy award winners Joaquin Phoenix & Lady Gaga, and music composed by Academy award winner Hildur Guðnadóttir

 

spacer.png

Liddos feuding with Margot stans already and we're not even 2 full hours into the era. I love mess.

 

0c4C8NY.gif

 

36 minutes ago, Komet said:

The streets are saying Gar is seen in the trailer only for the last 10-ish secs as a silhouettegzcv5Gp.png

 

 

 

 

 

Streets are also saying in the trailer she tries to calm Joker down with a bit of Dom Perignon, heals his pain with Nurtec ODT, gifts him a Tudor watch, feeds him Oreos, dresses him with a Cotton On jacket, and paints both their clown makeup with Haus Labs.

 

gretchen-greti-cooking.gif

1 hour ago, Velvet said:

 

0c4C8NY.gif

 

Why am I bopping to this?

IMG-3314.gif

I guess there won't be any singing cause they will probably go the no-this-is-not-a-musical-but-it-actually-is route but If I just hear one note from Ms.Harleen I will faint.

 

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

I guess there won't be any singing cause they will probably go the no-this-is-not-a-musical-but-it-actually-is route but If I just hear one note from Ms.Harleen I will faint.

 

I'm expecting Gaga to sing in the trailer. The piano notes in the teaser make it likely and the poster says, "The World is a Stage"

 

This isn't a Mean Girls/Wonka situation. They will be very upfront about the music elements like ASIB 

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I'm expecting Gaga to sing in the trailer. The piano notes in the teaser make it likely and the poster says, "The World is a Stage"

 

This isn't a Mean Girls/Wonka situation. They will be very upfront about the music elements like ASIB 

I doubt it but if we get any hint of an original song...damn

 

the teaser is how i reacted when we got another nurtec advert 

Just now, Miracle said:

I doubt it but if we get any hint of an original song...damn

 

Lol if a song is featured this early it would be a cover

 

ot: I remember an atrl insider saying that JFAD had one original song that it was actually an old unreleased Gaga song that was remade for the movie. Does anyone else remember that?

The ASIB trailer featuring the Shallow bridge dropped 5-6 months before the film and soundtrack's release date. JFAD is out in 6 months.

 

There's a decent probability we could hear original music in a few hours.

 

0c4C8NY.gif

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

ot: I remember an atrl insider saying that JFAD had one original song that it was actually an old unreleased Gaga song that was remade for the movie. Does anyone else remember that?

I don't remember that but here for Out of Control winning a Best Original Song Oscar.

 

0c4C8NY.gif

Just now, Aden said:

I don't remember that but here for Out of Control winning a Best Original Song Oscar.

 

0c4C8NY.gif

The Best Original Song category is really strict. If the song was originally written for something else, it would not be eligible 

2 hours ago, little legend said:

Will our fanbase survive if the trailer is only Joker focused and doesnt show Gaga at all or only show her for like 5 seconds

 

gzcv5Gp.png

I am lowkey rooting for this, the meltdowns will be epic

 

gzcv5Gp.png

 

I kinda… want it to happen :beatfreak: for the plot 

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

I feel like I'll stay awake until 3.30 here in Spain to watch lol it's been a long time without anything exciting about Gaga (Chromatica Ball) and now we get a whole trailer of her next movie, I wanna stay

 

 

Same here, I'm totally free this whole week so no excuses, I want to see the meltdown 

 

jk 

11 minutes ago, Aden said:

The ASIB trailer featuring the Shallow bridge dropped 5-6 months before the film and soundtrack's release date. JFAD is out in 6 months.

 

There's a decent probability we could hear original music in a few hours.

 

0c4C8NY.gif

Does this mean LG7 will be released Q2 2026 like Nurtectica?!

 

0c4C8NY.gif

 

 

Edited by FailSafe

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.