Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The discourse is going to be messy regardless but opinions on the film are much smaller in scale than the positive hype for the film. Even simple announcements like "JFAD trailer is dropping today" get 20k+ likes in like ten minutes. The loudest voices online in any context always tend to represent a vocal minority.

 

No matter what stans, incels, DC bross, film twitter, Biden, Trump, Angela Cheng, etc. have to say about the film, I'm so proud and excited that Godga is going to star in one of the biggest and most talked-about cultural moments of the year.

 

gretchen-faca-gretchen.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, truthteller said:

let's do commercial ranking Nurtec edition

 

Debut

 

Born Brave Migraine Community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QUlmzEWylU

 

IG #SponsoredAd Edition

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5gQQjPr51S/

 

:WAP:

If only I knew when I decided to stan Gaga forever in 2009 that 15 years after The Fame/The Fame Monster/Born This year eras , that would be my daily stanning life

gaga-1.png

Edited by little legend

  • Author

So far yet so close... or so close yet so far... ahhhhh so excited

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

OMGGGG

 

 

 

 

oh they are SICK for not showing us Gar

30 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Your posts about getting "the poster" is giving me 2011 flashbacks when certain fans were confident the BTW cover was fake/temporary and kept waiting for the "real" one. :dies:

oh I didn't realize what we had was the main official poster, I thought it was just a promo photo. my b

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

3:30 am for Europe ******* PERFECT 

byeeeeee

:pfff:

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

oh I didn't realize what we had was the main official poster, I thought it was just a promo photo. my b

 

:suburban:

It is the promo poster I believe. The official Joker one (for the first one) is him on the stairs I think. We'll get that later on. 

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

It is the promo poster I believe. The official Joker one (for the first one) is him on the stairs I think. We'll get that later on. 

Oh! So we could get another today still. 

 

:suburban:

Double nomination at the Oscars for both Ga and Joaquin iktr

0c4C8NY.gif

"And the Academy Award for Best Cinematography...goes to...Lawrence Sher for Joker: Folie à Deux!"

 

0c4C8NY.gif

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

"And the Academy Award for Best Cinematography...goes to...Lawrence Sher for Joker: Folie à Deux!"

 

0c4C8NY.gif

We need Dune Part 2 to not dominate techs again :grump:

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

"And the Academy Award for Best Cinematography...goes to...Lawrence Sher for Joker: Folie à Deux!"

 

0c4C8NY.gif

WAIT I didn't know Lawrence Chaney was involved

0c4C8NY.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.