Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

she CANNOT be serious, and on the eve of the JFAD era too I can't :rip: 

**** her and her stupid big Pharma ads, it's disgusting, she really deserves to be dragged in the IG comments

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

She didn't use chromatica ball footage this time because she wants us to gag when she surprise drops it this Friday 

 

:ryan3:

The third #ad will be of her on the Joker FAD set popping Nurtec in her Lee outfit talking about she had awful headaches when filming. 

 

:ryan3:

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

The way they purposely released this today hoping fans will move on fast from the complains with tomorrow trailer release

 

aH2vhke.gif

Well it worked! Cuz I dont give a damn about the new nurtec commercial since I'm too hyped for the trailer tomorrow

 

patti-labelle.gif

7 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

You are doing too much. People really don't care about nurtec or what celebrities promote.

I know what you mean but then, if people don't care it's even worse cause it shows she's doing it only for money, I don't think she's poor :ryan3:

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

Countdown to J:FAD trailer anyone? :eli:

She just posted nurtec it's fresh and we're hurting 

The way I jumped when I saw the video, only to be a NurtecGa comeback. This woman has LOST IT.

 

More than half the video being legal disclaimers. :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, Kimi said:

wonder how much they paid her for that 

Definitely lot, the whole deal with the commercial using the unseen footage of the Chromatica Ball airing on television, no less than 10 millions dollars at very least, also because they knew she would have got possible backlash for this since pharmaceutical controversies discussions have became more popular after the Covid-vaccines situation.

idk I'm just thinking that we should consider the possibility that Nurtec has really helped her and made a difference in her life...

 

i don't feel like doing performative outrage so I'll just leave it at yes Gaga yes BEAUTY :gaycat1:

 

 

1 minute ago, Aden said:

 

More than half the video being legal disclaimers. :bibliahh:

she's making it worse

 

spacer.png

 

Billie's album is really coming May 17th. Who spilled on that? 

spacer.png

Just now, WildAmerican said:

idk I'm just thinking that we should consider the possibility that Nurtec has really helped her and made a difference in her life...

 

i don't feel like doing performative outrage so I'll just leave it at yes Gaga yes BEAUTY :gaycat1:

 

 

Well, $10M will definitely help anyone, migraine or not.:suburban:

Well… It looks like a good day to stay away from ATRL
 

See you all when the trailer drops :heart:

Lmao the lashings on the comment section on Instagram.

:bibliahh:

10 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Well it worked! Cuz I dont give a damn about the new nurtec commercial since I'm too hyped for the trailer tomorrow

 

patti-labelle.gif

Very much this :gaycat6:

I'm like not this again *****

then oh JFAD trailer tmr real quick 

 

spacer.png
 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.