Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, TedLasso said:

Stupid Love remix rate

I'm taking the bait oscar-win-Max.jpg

 

 

This one slaps idc

Fh0KLaNXkAIki1O?format=jpg

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

It's a cute performance but will always be overshadowed by her talking to the liddos in the audience about Azealia and her "bad attitude" lmao. And then the ppl recording saying "yaaaas Gaga that's why we didn't want her on the album."

 

War flashbacks :emofish:

TIL those two events happened on the same day... very cool!

I could be your girl
Girl, girl, girl, girl, girl
But would you love me
If I ruled the world, world, world

xmen-97-jubilee.gif

As more and more days pass I truly believe that dawn of chromatica is better than the OG album (sans rain on me)

3 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Wait a second… the ROCK on her left ring finger 

 

 

Omg I hope so :heart2:

A quick heads up :gaycat3:

 

 

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Solar eclipse in the US today, get your voodoo on for LG7. :gaycat1:

Billie more or less being confirmed for May 17 means that June-July will be a perfect window for another Interscope artist to release - hoping Gaga is the one scheduled

Mercurio really had the tea about Billie with the exact release date :chick2:

31 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Mercurio really had the tea about Billie with the exact release date :chick2:

Mercurio is super reliable. I am curious about the rumors he has heard regarding a potential world tour for Gaga (rumored to begin toward the end of the year).:dancehall:

48 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

Billie more or less being confirmed for May 17 means that June-July will be a perfect window for another Interscope artist to release - hoping Gaga is the one scheduled

Let it go. 2024 is about Joker!

1 hour ago, AnonnonA said:

Billie more or less being confirmed for May 17 means that June-July will be a perfect window for another Interscope artist to release - hoping Gaga is the one scheduled

If June July is for Gaga it's like for the whole album, it means that the lead could come before Billie maybe? In April :dancehall: and then second single in May/early June and the album in July, or August 

Will she even do two singles before the album? Witch chromatica she did, so hopefully this time as well. I don't want Ariana rollout 

All I want at this point is just the single with CD and 7 inch vinyl release 

34 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Will she even do two singles before the album? Witch chromatica she did, so hopefully this time as well. I don't want Ariana rollout 

I'm sure she'll do the usual lead and album drop single. Maybe even a post album single to promote the tour.
 

The most ideal thing would be to film her music videos ahead of time… but it's probably not gonna happen

 

:clack: 

I cant believe we'll finally get something from her tomorrow :ryan3:

Whats the exact time for trailer release?

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

I'm sure she'll do the usual lead and album drop single. Maybe even a post album single to promote the tour.
 

The most ideal thing would be to film her music videos ahead of time… but it's probably not gonna happen

 

:clack: 

There should be, because if she did it with 911 or free woman then it would smash I'm sure. But they decided to make 911 in Italy I think and free woman in France 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.