Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Happylittlepunk said:

Lmao the lashings on the comment section on Instagram.

:bibliahh:

that's what she deserves, and even worse :biblio:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Billie isn't releasing any singles, she drops the whole album 05.17 so till that time, we have a bit more than one month 

yeah this was SOO timed bc we won't remember this **** come tomorrow :dies:

Just now, NicoleAMatty said:

Guess we found out what she was doing here

 

GKpwHXoWEAE13Km?format=jpg&name=medium

 

gzcv5Gp.png

Literally 

Just now, NicoleAMatty said:

Guess we found out what she was doing here

 

GKpwHXoWEAE13Km?format=jpg&name=medium

 

gzcv5Gp.png

The audacity to say "TRUST THE PROCESS" :dies:

I really don't care that deeply about her pharma partnerships but my god, her team absolutely SUCKS at execution. The timing, the narrative, everything is so off. They should have gone with this first version instead of Chroma Ball footage. :skull:

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

idk I'm just thinking that we should consider the possibility that Nurtec has really helped her and made a difference in her life...

 

i don't feel like doing performative outrage so I'll just leave it at yes Gaga yes BEAUTY :gaycat1:

I read some posts between Twitter/Reddit saying that the medication is actually really valid and that helped for real, so I want to see that in this way too, migraine is common, it wouldn't be that surprising if she actually takes this

 

aH2vhke.gif

 

She looks amazing by the way

 

aH2vhke.gif

So this is the "process" we were trusting… hmmm… 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

1 minute ago, Aden said:

I really don't care that deeply about her pharma partnerships but my god, her team absolutely SUCKS at execution. The timing, the narrative, everything is so off. They should have gone with this first version instead of Chroma Ball footage. :skull:

idk imagine today's ad was the first time we got Chroma footage I think that would have been even worse

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

3 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

Guess we found out what she was doing here

 

GKpwHXoWEAE13Km?format=jpg&name=medium

 

gzcv5Gp.png

Omg i didn't realize someone posted it already😭sorry my bad

I was wondering if there is anything left for people to like about Gaga if they do not care about her acting or jazz music.

Just nostalgia? :dancehall:

4 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

Guess we found out what she was doing here

 

GKpwHXoWEAE13Km?format=jpg&name=medium

 

gzcv5Gp.png

Oh that's so sad. i was really hoping that was music related 

GKprRc9WwAA5yiC?format=jpg&name=mediumGKprRc_WwAAyvUH?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

Can't deny it tho, she looks fierce as **** cvnt level max superstar here

 

1475535099-gagawyd.png

 

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

I was wondering if there is anything left for people to like about Gaga if they do not care about her acting or jazz music.

Just nostalgia? :dancehall:

Her 2009 passion 

 

:suburban:

10 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Billie confirmed for mid-May

 

pride month announcement here we come

 

spacer.png

Her Padam Padam is coming 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

idk imagine today's ad was the first time we got Chroma footage I think that would have been even worse

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

I sorta feel like this new version with the cute little story being rolled out last summer would have been vanilla enough to go under the radar.

 

I wish we never got any C Ball footage if we weren't gonna get the film anyways.

 

:giraffe:

Money hungered btch 

 

Acting like an angel in media and running like a hyena when she smells some money in piss corner

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

GKprRc9WwAA5yiC?format=jpg&name=mediumGKprRc_WwAAyvUH?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

Can't deny it tho, she looks fierce as **** cvnt level max superstar here

 

1475535099-gagawyd.png

The hair has no volume, but that's to be expected with her wigs. Freddy probably slept on it for 3 days beforehand.

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I read some posts between Twitter/Reddit saying that the medication is actually really valid and that helped for real, so I want to see that in this way too, migraine is common, it wouldn't be that surprising if she actually takes this

 

aH2vhke.gif

 

She looks amazing by the way

 

aH2vhke.gif

people love to think that posting about big pharma on atrl.net is making a difference 

 

aH2vhke.gif

 

also the edge of glory somehow always stays, one of her best songs 

 

aH2vhke.gif

Not some of you waiting for LG7 :toofunny3:

if anything she will capitalize the Joker hype for promoting Haus Rats and Nurtec pills

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ez1jysrn7hyy0zkvus

I hate her

little legend

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

GKprRc9WwAA5yiC?format=jpg&name=mediumGKprRc_WwAAyvUH?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

Can't deny it tho, she looks fierce as **** cvnt level max superstar here

 

1475535099-gagawyd.png

 

 

 

she looks amazing here, she always does for some side gig. When it's time for awards seasons and album campaigns however… :rip:

I hope TEOG's streams pick up :monkey:

 

One of her best songs done so dirty in the streaming era :monkey:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.