Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Do we have an estimate on how long do we have until the trailer? Maybe we can have a countdown with an actual release for the first time this yearย :bird:

There's no fixed time yet but we have a window of ~32-35 hours, assuming it gets released after the panel is concluded (9p ET) :bird:

ย 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Everyone calling her Lady Pharma

ย 

cTKtt6V.png

That's what happens when you release more Pharma #ADs than solo albums in the last 4 yearsย 

ย 

cTKtt6V.png

Not her being the CAUSE of my migraines while simultaneously selling me the CURE for them. A perfect business model for sureโ€ฆ

:ace:
ย 

She must be convinced she's standing on rock solid reputation if she thinks she can pull off this disaster of a brand deal. Hope she's right tbh.

we're almost thereย :clownny:

hope she shows up to CinemaCon with a look... but I feel like she might save that for Venice Festivalย 

1 minute ago, Aden said:

ย 

ย 

:bibliahh:

ย 

Pop a 9/11 then pop another one

I guess this was The Joker trailer cuz she's clowning ๐Ÿคกย 

33 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

There's no fixed time yet but we have a window of ~32-35 hours, assuming it gets released after the panel is concluded (9p ET) :bird:

ย 

So 3 am for europeans...I wanted to see the live reactions but I think I might just watch it when i wake up on wednesday lol

ย 

At least it's something glamorous like migraines and not constipation

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, Konril said:

The Nurtec AD.ย :rip:

ย 

The better The Edge of Glory commercial:

This is much cooler. This nurtec ads cheapen her brand so much. Just makes her seem desperate for money (which apparently she is) and washed up. I'm truly glad the trailer is coming tomorrow.ย 

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

This is much cooler. This nurtec ads cheapen her brand so much. Just makes her seem desperate for money (which apparently she is) and washed up. I'm truly glad the trailer is coming tomorrow.ย 

I just don't get why Google Chrome, champagne, Tudor watches or Oreos are okay but not really good medication. I agree with the fact that it cheapens her brand a bit but I don't see how it makes her less or more desperate for money than other brands, as if she couldn't get another brand deals that would give her as much or more lol

ย 

Edit: Okay apparently very few things pay better than pharma. Travis Kelce was paid $20M to promote the COVID vaccine, I feel like it might be even more from Nurtec. Who the hell would say no to 20M for a 20 seconds video and a post with already recorded footage from your tour lmao

ย 

Edited by Miracle

6 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I just don't get why Google Chrome, champagne, Tudor watches or Oreos are okay but not really good medication. I agree with the fact that it cheapens her brand a bit but I don't see how it makes her less or more desperate for money than other brands, as if she couldn't get another brand deals that would give her as much or more lol

ย 

Edit: Okay apparently very few things pay better than pharma. Travis Kelce was paid $20M to promote the COVID vaccine, I feel like it might be even more from Nurtec. Who the hell would say no to 20M for a 20 seconds video and a post with already recorded footage from your tour lmao

ย 

I think Google Chrome, especially back in 2011, just matched better with her brand of innovation etc. I thought her partnership with Dom Perignon was also cool, and there was some effort put into it at least. Oreos was fun but also no effort and left a bad taste (no pun intended) due to the lack of Chromatica content. There is just no redeeming feature of this partnership, and the context in which it was made (lack of music for almost half a decade) makes it even worse.ย 

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

Hope they release the trailer earlyย 

ย 

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bbae968bc71636130fc.gif

Yeah it wouldn't hurt to release it online at the beggining/during the pannel I guess.ย 

9 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I just don't get why Google Chrome, champagne, Tudor watches or Oreos are okay but not really good medication. I agree with the fact that it cheapens her brand a bit but I don't see how it makes her less or more desperate for money than other brands, as if she couldn't get another brand deals that would give her as much or more lol

ย 

Big pharma has 20% of America turned into opioid addicted zombies. It's not just another brand deal like watches or champagne.
Not judging her tho, I understand it's easy money for her.

  • ATRL Moderator

she said โ€ฆ this gonna be embarassing but at least ima look good.

ย 

spacer.png

I guess the trailer is gonna be released immediately after the Warner Bros slate is finished or even immediately after they show it, cause they wouldn't want to release it super late at night for americans

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.