Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The fact Tony's birth certificate is going up for action…

I hope it's a copy at least…

He's dead, what else are they gonna use it for? :rip: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, Aden said:

I also browse ATRL Lady GaGa base when I'm bored at work.

 

Though, I have to quickly hide my window when someone walks by so that I don't have to explain the various duck gifs.

 

H34rtOfCharcoal

they don't question why there's a picture of yourself shirtless smiling like a crazy person and holding an axe?

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

Edited by Pikachoo

6 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

they don't question why there's a picture of yourself shirtless smiling like a crazy person and holding an axe?

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

I wish it was me but it's How to Get Away With Murder actor Jack Falahee.

 

Sadly I'm just a Gar stan.

 

H34rtOfCharcoal

 

 

Deep charcoal ashes is lady gaga's understanding that we all die some day and why not make an existential deep dark pop album about it. 
track 1 is abyss

 2 miss this

 3 no telephones

 4 in our world

 5 chaos waves

 6 charcoal ashes

why not make it an EP also :toofunny2:


I'm turning mad :toofunny2:

8 minutes ago, Aden said:

I wish it was me but it's How to Get Away With Murder actor Jack Falahee.

 

Sadly I'm just a Gar stan.

 

H34rtOfCharcoal

 

 

I thought that was you this whole time 

spacer.png spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Aden said:

I also browse ATRL Lady GaGa base when I'm bored at work.

 

Though, I have to quickly hide my window when someone walks by so that I don't have to explain the various duck gifs.

 

H34rtOfCharcoal

LMAO same :ahh: I feel so embarrassed

29 minutes ago, Aden said:

I also browse ATRL Lady GaGa base when I'm bored at work.

 

Though, I have to quickly hide my window when someone walks by so that I don't have to explain the various duck gifs.

 

H34rtOfCharcoal

And how do you explain this:

 

spacer.png

  • Popular Post

5623 pages,
no album, 8 makeup drops, 1 migraine pill ads,
since this thread opening. 

 

When will you fav...?

 

:giraffe:

 

She remains the center.

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

why did this german website completely photoshop Michael Polansky's face like this, he looks nothing like this :deadbanana:

 

michael-polansky.jpg

 

 

gaga-super.jpg

that's an AI photo right? lol

 

The straights are falling in line.

 

$1 billion gross secured.

 

:khalyan:

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

:laugh:

This has been all over my timeline on Twitter. The random head twitching at the beginning is killing me :skull: 

19 minutes ago, Leptine said:

:laugh:

I cannot stop singing it help me 

hLpmtNe-Imgur.thumb.gif.6b539cd97762a245

 

 

Edited by Daglazzo

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I cannot stop singing it help me 

hLpmtNe-Imgur.thumb.gif.6b539cd97762a245

 

 

I admit its very catchy especially when the whole tl is clowning about it

 

hLpmtNe-Imgur.thumb.gif.6b539cd97762a245

12 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I cannot stop singing it help me 

hLpmtNe-Imgur.thumb.gif.6b539cd97762a245

 

 

bitch-me-too-the-fuck-iced-tea.gif

 

It's a bop produced by the good daddy DJWS, we will be streaming

 

 

hLpmtNe-Imgur.thumb.gif.6b539cd97762a245

46 minutes ago, Aden said:

 

The straights are falling in line.

 

$1 billion gross secured.

 

:khalyan:

wait not the straight GP remembering Shallow.

 

I mean, it took him a minute, and he called it "Shallows", but he remembered it

 

kiconn.png

Edited by Pikachoo

52 minutes ago, Aden said:

 

The straights are falling in line.

 

$1 billion gross secured.

 

:khalyan:

not him calling it Shallows :suburban:

15 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

wait not the straight GP remembering Shallow. I mean, it took him a minute, and he called it "Shallows", but he remembered it

Euhm? Of course they do, it's one of the biggest smashes of the last decade and an instant classic (and a real one at that, not the atrled "classics"). :psyduck:

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

Really? I figured that makeup was a Sarah T. signature creation, and have been waiting for confirmation :laugh:

4x.gif

 

Spoiler

 

Top comment: 
@Laxter3000
Put the choreograpcher to jail

 

4x.gif

Edited by Reginald

Thank God Gaga moved on from DJWS. Thankful for what they created but he hasn't evolved at all. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.