Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

The enigma show is such a stain but I forgive her cuz she was going to though it at the time. In my head it's all Carino's fault.

I feel like Carino was more like a symptom :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

GKUh2bIbcAAJz2s?format=jpg&name=small

 

:wanda:

That's a best actress Oscar winner right there 

fernando garibay also ate with these productions 

 

 

 

specifically with the latter at 2:30 you can hear it as a predecessor to heavy metal lover 

After watching Joker for the first time since I did in theaters, I'm genuinely confused at the hate Gaga gets for being in this new one. :coffee: Like did the plot of the first movie just go right over peoples heads. People still expecting Harley Quinn to be a sex bomb with an obnoxious accent. And honestly I hope they shed as much light on the topic of SA and domestic violence as they can not just because it makes sense for Harley's character and to build on the mental health issues covered in the first movie but just to piss off a certain group of people who would "rather not" watch some "feminist" propaganda.

Edited by TedLasso

5 hours ago, Artur said:

Off topic but what the **** are they doing with this Jojo single? She is making out with girls in the music video while dressed like a Power Ranger. Like, what's the public they are aiming for?

Desperate monsters that are willing to listen even her while waiting for new music

 

aH2vhke.gif

Sorry but karma by jojo siwa sounds like a chromatica-bloodpop song

7 hours ago, TrymeB said:

Thank God Gaga moved on from DJWS. Thankful for what they created but he hasn't evolved at all. 

To be fair I don't think it's indicative what he's doing with a young TikToker-dancer in relation with Gaga, we know with Gaga did between her best songs

DJWS was never the problem with ARTPOP necessarily, he did a fair amount of work on Born This Way (to a smaller scale I understand) and I remember fans looking forward to him having more impact on the producing side of things at the time. ARTPOP was written lazily. I would love to find it but I'm pretty sure she said in an interview a good chunk (wouldn't have been her words but anyway) of the ARTPOP songs were beats the producers brought to her that she then wrote over. I'm sure there were some organic writing moments in there but I think as a general rule ARTPOP was flung together with haphazardly. Not just with DJWS but the other producers. Look at Aura, it was an infected mushrooms song from prior that Zedd passed on to her. :skull: Gaga does her best writing starting from the ground up so hopefully that's what we get with LG7.

Do we know which producers are involved with the Joker soundtrack? I remember it being a surprise that DJWS worked on songs in ASIB 

Edited by Vroom Vroom

1 hour ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Sorry but karma by jojo siwa sounds like a chromatica-bloodpop song

And what do you mean by that, missy?

 

89039384-1565258580304302-59914491842999

Enigma was so bad I am so happy I wasn't around during that time period as an active Gaga stan on atrl. 

Poor DJWS catching strays on my tl for that JoJo Siwa song he produced :rip:

1 hour ago, Jack! said:

DJWS was never the problem with ARTPOP necessarily, he did a fair amount of work on Born This Way (to a smaller scale I understand) and I remember fans looking forward to him having more impact on the producing side of things at the time. ARTPOP was written lazily. I would love to find it but I'm pretty sure she said in an interview a good chunk (wouldn't have been her words but anyway) of the ARTPOP songs were beats the producers brought to her that she then wrote over. I'm sure there were some organic writing moments in there but I think as a general rule ARTPOP was flung together with haphazardly. Not just with DJWS but the other producers. Look at Aura, it was an infected mushrooms song from prior that Zedd passed on to her. :skull: Gaga does her best writing starting from the ground up so hopefully that's what we get with LG7.

random but I once walked past DJWS outside the apple store on 5th avenue in nyc lol

A Maestro soundtrack, which I've just known of its existence for the first time, came on AM shuffle. And Bradley is credited as the first name. :bibliahh: 

Bradley coming for Gar as an actor-composer. :gaycat1:

 

 

1 hour ago, Gerard141 said:

only 4 more days til the Joker 2 trailer eeeeeek. I'm ready to be blown away

I just know it will be a slay.

The way even the straights will wet their panties :WAP:

3 hours ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Sorry but karma by jojo siwa sounds like a chromatica-bloodpop song

GODmatica sweetie, I am so sorry… I'm sorry an ugly b*tch like this would even say that, oh my god

 

aH2vhke.gif

10 hours ago, Almodusa said:

I know they have the same choreographer but the way we're talking about Jojo as if she's Gaga's peer nn

Streets are saying Gaga will be the opener of The Karma Ball Tour

7 hours ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

I just wanna know who thought this was a good idea

 

 

I unironically love this performance :suburban:

10 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

GKUh2bIbcAAJz2s?format=jpg&name=small

 

:wanda:

This is gonna be an iconic scene :WAP:

5 hours ago, Jack! said:

DJWS was never the problem with ARTPOP

No but he definitely is A problem.  As a proud and open DJWS hater, I think Gaga should have a restraining order against that man.  I thank him for his service but it's time to pack it up, hopefully Jojo Siwa locks him in her basement or something and they can create dated 2009 songs together.

hCwTgBW.png

 

Edited by Archetype

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.