Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I wish but I'm not seeing it happen tbh. At most she'll do an era that doesn't involve a lot of choreo and so he won't be used. 

He's always been there, even for her jazz shows.

27 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

serving female titan :clownny:

wait she does look like the Female Titan... kinda :deadbanana:

I know they have the same choreographer but the way we're talking about Jojo as if she's Gaga's peer nn

9 minutes ago, Universo said:

wait she does look like the Female Titan... kinda :deadbanana:

yep

Universo

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

1 hour ago, Puttanesca said:

The way Richy is trying to break Jojo's hip as we speak. Someone call child services pls. 

The way she said he's been trying to get her a grab and shake her ass move since she was 14. Hello FBI. :bam:

8 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

The way she said he's been trying to get her a grab and shake her ass move since she was 14. Hello FBI. :bam:

JAIL

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

do you guys think gaga will drop riche ? 

I hope her team sat her down and had a conversation with her at minimum about it. It's very unfortunate the allegations haven't reached higher wave publications so maybe she was more pressed to make a decision. I also doubt she'd be hard pressed to find a new creative director, maybe someone new and a bit up and coming. Some new life might be a positive thing for this upcoming era.

 

27 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I hope her team sat her down and had a conversation with her at minimum about it. It's very unfortunate the allegations haven't reached higher wave publications so maybe she was more pressed to make a decision. I also doubt she'd be hard pressed to find a new creative director, maybe someone new and a bit up and coming. Some new life might be a positive thing for this upcoming era.

 

Her 'team' consists entirely of her personal friends. I won't be holding my breath

 

Between Richy and Eli Russel, she chooses the worst creative directors EVER :rip:

28 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I hope her team sat her down and had a conversation with her at minimum about it. It's very unfortunate the allegations haven't reached higher wave publications so maybe she was more pressed to make a decision. I also doubt she'd be hard pressed to find a new creative director, maybe someone new and a bit up and coming. Some new life might be a positive thing for this upcoming era.

 

Gaga's early choreography from Boomkack was truly iconic- I feel like that's been less present with Riche at the helm- the choreography, while there are some highlights, has been lacking and oftentimes awkward and clunky. He really has her out there flailing about sometimes lol. 

When you see what DJWS and Richy are giving to Jojo, you start to appreciate HOW MUCH and HOW IMPORTANT Gaga is in her career. She always surrounds her by the worst and still comes victorious. There's no one like her.

 

 

Edited by Miracle

5 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

He really has her out there flailing about sometimes

I just wanna know who thought this was a good idea

 

 

Gaga brings the best out of her producers, RedOne without Gaga has bops but not a single quality song, Garibay has done like two songs for Paris and five with Kylie overall and everything DJWS has done outside of Gaga sucked. She really is an elixir.

 

Lol Fernando Garibay became an AI obsessed nut

 

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Lol Fernando Garibay became an AI obsessed nut

 

but we forgive him cause he's Gaga best producer and one of the producers of the best album of all time

 

20 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

I just wanna know who thought this was a good idea

 

 

I was a better stan for not knowing this existed 

g19CIxTbaR7zER8hA7AAG%2BAPWAAAABEgAQAFAF

The enigma show is such a stain but I forgive her cuz she was going to though it at the time. In my head it's all Carino's fault.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.