Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

2 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

The C-word escaped the vault already? 👀

what

Free Woman DOC is one of her better songs, we truly don't talk about DOC enough, highlights from that album are amongst her best work

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Hive getting their life to CC, when will it be our turn

:clack:

Hoping LG7 is more funny album than CC.

Edited by Nicholai

8 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Speak the truth here we're gonna cover you girl, but in the bey thread you're on your own 

We have a lot of cross-stans and I don't want to spoil anyone's good time before it's out in all timezones :dies: There are definitely people who will love this album, but not me 

:clack: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Konril said:

The cringe and recoil I just experienced. OMG, this was so abysmal. Amy, sweetie... :deadbanana4:

EDIT:

OMG, they turned off their TikTok comments section.

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, Gam said:

Hate these types of movies when they're done badly, Gaga would've eaten this up

It would have been already challeging for a professional gifted singer trying to sing like Amy, not sure why they made an actress who is not even one doing that with her own real voice, the disrespect to both parts, to Amy legacy in first but also to the actress, this is making a bad impression to her :biblio:

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

It would have been already challeging for a professional gifted singer trying to sing like Amy, not sure why they made an actress who is not even one doing that with her own real voice, the disrespect to both parts, to Amy legacy in first but also to the actress, this is making a bad impression to her :biblio:

especially cause of the impact and the talent Amy had, it's quite disgusting

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Free Woman DOC is one of her better songs, we truly don't talk about DOC enough, highlights from that album are amongst her best work

But u realize she didn't touch it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Gam said:

Gaga would've eaten this up

She would have been perfect, not only physically but also vocally, not to mention when it comes to charisma and star power (essentials to this role), nobody will ever convince me that Gaga would have not been the perfect choice for that role, but with a different production (more budget) and director, the whole movie looks cheap as well.

J6CA5zr.png

• Thanks 2

Cowboy Carter is actually 65% filler and i never thought id say this but joanne actually did it better 😭 only less than half of the album is good to me and i'm sure in time a week that will change to only three tracks, texas hold em, bodyguard and II MOST WANTED. the rest is ehh 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She looks straight out of 2011 😭🖤 

I feel bad for that actress 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

But u realize she didn't touch it 

its her vocals her writing and her melody, shes not a producer anyway

Amy is a role that is almost impossible to cast, Gaga wouldn't have been the right choice either and I'm glad she stayed away from a biopic that will inevitably end up getting dragged

• Like 1

The Bey collab with Miley is gorgeous, I'd love if it was Gaga on it but didn't expet any collab, Miley's voice is perfect for country though.

I'm so tired of us being in the waiting room... hope Gags makes it worthwhile because it's getting kinda depressing for me. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Anyway that candid look was all black again. So excited about the potential of an elevated GothGa.

15 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

Cowboy Carter is actually 65% filler and i never thought id say this but joanne actually did it better 😭 only less than half of the album is good to me and i'm sure in time a week that will change to only three tracks, texas hold em, bodyguard and II MOST WANTED. the rest is ehh 

Spoiler

how country is it?

it's so quiet y'all are using this base to talk about everything but Gaga :monkey:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kimi said:
  Hide contents

how country is it?

it's less country than i thought it would be, its a melting pot of genres, hip hop, r&b, soft rock, folk, but its main issue is all the filler

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

it's so quiet y'all are using this base to talk about everything but Gaga :monkey:

maybe if gaga would actually do something

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.