Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Let's do Gag wax figures rate and this would be dead last.

gaaa.jpg

 

19 minutes ago, Devin said:

back to the REAL convo … yall still trust blade? :skull:

Not really but I'd love to be proven wrong (when it comes to LG7 tea). As for the Bey X Gaga collab rumors, I'm always here for another collab between Gaga and Bey but I really don't want it to be a country song. I would have preferred for it to be a rock song where Beyonce wears her Tina Turner influences on her sleeve. 

Maybe the collab will unite both bases again so everyone will finally see how uninteresting the other girls are in comparison 

 

:suburban:

11 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Lady Gaga's family members rate  ?? Anyone ?

 

harriiprint-queen-opp.gif

Joe will be last place (rightfully so) along with one of her cousins on Facebook who posted photos of him with Cynthia to prove he's "Lady Gaga's cousin!".

5 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Let's do Gag wax figures rate and this would be dead last.

Lady-Gaga-wax-figures-at-Madame-Tussauds

 

This one was a serve!

14 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Lady Gaga's family members rate  ?? Anyone ?

 

harriiprint-queen-opp.gif

1. Natali

2. Cynthia

3. Imaginary brother I thought she had in 2008

4. Grandma who thought Joanne album was weird

5. Joanne

6. Grandpa that TEOG is based on

7. Joe

 

:bird:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Marry The Gods said:

Not really but I'd love to be proven wrong (when it comes to LG7 tea). As for the Bey X Gaga collab rumors, I'm always here for another collab between Gaga and Bey but I really don't want it to be a country song. I would have preferred for it to be a rock song where Beyonce wears her Tina Turner influences on her sleeve. 

i take my chances w/ rideordie first. :lmao: 

 

the collab i feel the same & expressed in both bases a hard no to this sound/direction. its sad bc theres a lotta hybrids on both ends but i think the history of certain (mostly banned now) O_Hs from both sides makes it sour for newer users. @Summer Boy sorry u had to experience that.

1 minute ago, Aden said:

1. Natali

2. Cynthia

3. Imaginary brother I thought she had in 2008

4. Grandma who thought Joanne album was weird

5. Joanne

6. Grandpa that TEOG is based on

7. Joe

 

:bird:

queen deserves number one I fear

 

HSgkRC1.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Aden said:

1. Natali

2. Cynthia

3. Imaginary brother I thought she had in 2008

4. Grandma who thought Joanne album was weird

5. Joanne

6. Grandpa that TEOG is based on

7. Joe

 

:bird:

natali too high for me after she did outfits like

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Aden said:

1. Natali

2. Cynthia

3. Imaginary brother I thought she had in 2008

4. Grandma who thought Joanne album was weird

5. Joanne

6. Grandpa that TEOG is based on

7. Joe

 

:bird:

What about her actual real brother ?

 

Fwgs-qAaMAAI0_-.jpg

 

7ada143c22f2bcf58f61475840085134c4699096

Edited by BlackAura

  • Popular Post

The fights over a collab that doesn't even exist

 

4x.gif

53 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Do you remember what liddos had to say about BP and Ariana collab before the release?

Sour Candy is probably one of the most lifeless songs on Chromatica. It is too short and it doesn't go anywhere. 
 

I've never really understood the appeal of BP and every year their inclusion on Chromatica makes less and less sense

1 hour ago, Greg said:

 

7wa3ejT.thumb.gif.735746730c14068f504bc0

This comment 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

IMG-2937.jpg

4 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

This comment 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

IMG-2937.jpg

What it means to be supercharged by science. :ahh: 

19 minutes ago, Devin said:

i take my chances w/ rideordie first. :lmao: 

 

the collab i feel the same & expressed in both bases a hard no to this sound/direction. its sad bc theres a lotta hybrids on both ends but i think the history of certain (mostly banned now) O_Hs from both sides makes it sour for newer users. @Summer Boy sorry u had to experience that.

Not your fault sis! You're part of the good ones! :heart:

Somehow I cannot imagine still her saying anything about lg7 on Sephora page :deadbanana2:

BabylonHooker on GGD just now:

 

"actually besides the wrong info (well), I provided more correct than wrong: Sour Candy Lyrics video (which no one else knew), 911 MV release date, some of the Remixes, C2C album, Nick Knight commercial video

anyway, LEAD SINGLE IN MAY or JUNE, LG7 in OCTOBER

Gaga herself already teased it before your eyes but no one got it, check her POSTS and REPLIES again (Insta and Tiktok) 🤭

And this is not my educational guess, it's the info I've just recevied"

 

well, I've always believed her, she was very kind to me and DM me from time to time. 

1 hour ago, Summer Boy said:

All I see in the Gaga base is people being happy at the possibility of a collab, while all Beyoncé fans do is complain and insult Gaga :rip: it's definitely not the same at all. 

So did the last 2/3 years never happen? on atrl? The sly racist comments? What did you expect? Joy?

Quote

Gaga herself already teased it before your eyes but no one got it, check her POSTS and REPLIES again (Insta and Tiktok) 🤭

F5wtFUaWkAAA-bc.jpg

I have zero interest in a collab between them, but if it happens, great.

 

I'm sure it'd be another country song from Gaga I'll never listen to, but at least she's back to releasing things in that case. :rip: 

The Telephone magazine to me was a very obvious hint at something, but it could also just be a wink at either a Jonas visual or anything, not necessarily Beyoncé. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.