Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

ngl this feels so farfetched but if it's real, it will be the most excited i've been about a music event in 5+ years

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Jose Alberto said:

Are you ready for crises at the end of the makeup live today?? :oh:

are people really expecting her to waste time talking about music during one of the biggest moments of her makeup career

 

Spoiler

6 hours

 

Spoiler

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

 

 

When she was THE music industry

no one could compete with her

Imagine being only 2 years in your career and already considered the Queen of Pop and serving some of the best performances and images of all time:superman::superman:

32 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Are you ready for crises at the end of the makeup live today?? :oh:

When she doesnt say anything about LG7

 

8Tqg6no.png

  • Popular Post

I'm ready for "there's lots of amazing questions coming in! The question everyone is asking is what shade of Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica are you wearing today?" on the livestream tonight.

14 minutes ago, Greg said:

I'm ready for "there's lots of amazing questions coming in! The question everyone is asking is what shade of Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica are you wearing today?" on the livestream tonight.

PTSD......

 

 

11 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

If she's wearing all black today I'll be satisfied. 🖤 

:ryan3:

I think she's wearing white 

38 minutes ago, Greg said:

I'm ready for "there's lots of amazing questions coming in! The question everyone is asking is what shade of Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica are you wearing today?" on the livestream tonight.

when she did a live with Sarah about make-up and everyone was spamming her with music questions and she was like

"and to everyone who isn't here for the make-up, we love you too" :ahh:

Almost 3 years since HoG era and it all feels like a vivid dream. Truly ha L4S era in terms of her movie career

52 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

If she's wearing all black today I'll be satisfied. 🖤 

:ryan3:

If she does the live from the studio, I'll be satisfied!! 

:clack:

I thank god every day she did not released a song called "Ratchet" :rip: Gypsy and DWUW were bad enough

8 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Happy makeup day 

 

:suburban:

I can already see everyone spamming LG7 and them deactivating the comments option...

:rip:

Wait, I thought she was going to travel to Europe for the launch ????

 

:suburban:

8 minutes ago, Kimi said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGe5sRKQW/

ok im convinced gaga x beyonce is happening :suburban:

my god... it feels too good to be true :suburban:

Just now, BlackAura said:

Wait, I thought she was going to travel to Europe for the launch ????

 

:suburban:

no, she is filming her new music video :suburban:

Just now, BlackAura said:

Wait, I thought she was going to travel to Europe for the launch ????

 

:suburban:

I'm so confused over the entire thing. Nikki and Sarah are already in Paris celebrating the launch but there's a live stream today? Will Gaga be there in Paris with them streaming or is she going to be in some studio in LA going live with them on a split screen? Just one big mess. 

 

:suburban:

13 minutes ago, Kimi said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGe5sRKQW/

ok im convinced gaga x beyonce is happening :suburban:

Are we about to experience the collapse of the decade :jonny5:

4 hours ago, seashellartfunk said:

I would move a bit if he didn't post Britney just a few stories later. 

But Britney recorded a Telephone demo 

A good thing is that if Gaga and Beyoncé have another song together, they might finally perform Telephone! :WAP:

 

edit : but it's definitely not happening. There's nothing concrete to back that up. 

Edited by Summer Boy

There would nothing funnier or more Gaga-esque than her big comeback to music being a country song with Beyonce. :ahh: 

20 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

I thank god every day she did not released a song called "Ratchet" :rip: Gypsy and DWUW were bad enough

Gypsy, Ratchet, Burqa and Do What U Want (With my body) ft R. Kelly 

 

She was trying so hard to get canceled that era 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.