Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

It is kinda interesting that she mentioned "North Star" so conveniently. One of the song title maybe?

Just now, RandomHooker said:

Any new rumours to argue about?

moo.png

 

The fermented arnica stole my heart 

"I'm working as fast as I can." kinda implies that a deadline is given, right? :gaycat3:

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

"I'm working as fast as I can." kinda implies that a deadline is given, right? :gaycat3:

no, just that she knows her fans are starving

I know we should never expect anything noteworthy with these kinda things but sometimes i just wish we could get… idk just like something  :rip:

You can tell Nikki is a LM because she kept trying to bait Gar into talking about music, not makeup:clap: Nikki, the queen you are :crown: Finally we get a scrap of info 

I've said all I've needed to say about a 2025 release and about her teasing now if music wasn't ready. And maybe she's dumbing down the process because I get why she wouldn't want to say too much about releasing music on a platform that wasn't in any way to promote her music. But yeah, my expectations have taken a fairly big shift to next year.

4 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

"I'm working as fast as I can." kinda implies that a deadline is given, right? :gaycat3:

she would have more time to work if she didn't have Sephora livestreams to prep for

 

FYiaetO.png

4 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

"I'm working as fast as I can." kinda implies that a deadline is given, right? :gaycat3:

This and she physically can't be in Europe feels more like she's finishing the album.

I genuinely think there's no way its not coming out this year 

 

dr5.thumb.gif.ffe2240186522c674058ea99ef

 

Edited by Velvet

She's working hard to get the album done before her attention has to shift back to Joker. I doubt a release date has even been decided let alone something that can be leaked by "insiders.”  

I just lost hope in a release this year... the album isn't finished and the Joker era will begin soon... 😭

77 recently browsing for a Sephora livestream? see when you're the Queen of Cosmetics

 

FYiaetO.png

16 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Ohhh she's in a good creative place with LG7 :jonny: compared to her hating life during Chromatica

thats what stood out to me! she seems much happier but she might be that way cuz shes talking about makeup jk kimora 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.