Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Ok Nikkie sis you could have sugar coated it, we don't want our kindness punk mother to scold us. :ryan2: Chat, send the death threats!

Edited by Sombre

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, Gam said:

im so happy to see her again, she looks healthy and amazing :monkey::monkey::monkey:

Ok, but why is she locked in a room like a under house arrest, she should have come to UK or France physically :angry:

 

The difference between the European launch of FAME and Haus Lab is really... funny

Nikki dropping stan hints and trying to get her to mention GUY and music but she's not budging at all :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Gam said:

wait I missed the death threats part wtf did she say :biblio:

Nikkie joked about getting death threats if she wouldn't ask about the new album and Gaga "laughed" about it and jokingly said that's not okay :suburban:

Her ironclad resistance to talking about music is so weird, this is the woman who INVENTED teasing back in the day :rip:

Ohhh she's in a good creative place with LG7 :jonny: compared to her hating life during Chromatica

Nikki joked that she was excited for LG7, Gaga said "Listen, I'm working as fast as I can. I will say that I'm feeling deeply inspired right now and I am so excited for everything.." 

 

2025

She kinda implied that it really got shipped back, no? :coffee:

  • Author

it is good that she is deeply inspired, seems like she is in so much better headspace as compared to Chromatica. Yea, I am happy to hear that.

So she said she is working as fast as she can and she feels very inspired now :heart: seems like we have to wait still because what I understand is that the album is not ready 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.