Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

29 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

the way AI gaga sings gotham gotham i cant ******* breath

Gsgsgsysujsisi :deadbanana4:

 

Spoiler

Doesn't sound that far off, come thru FoghornGa!

 

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

6 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

its just kinda sus how she had the fame telephone magazine in her photo the other day.... she's either alluding that the music is the fame monster inspired, or that telephone 2 is cominggg theres no inbetween

The only reason I don't wanna believe it is because I would go crazy if it were true but also it would hurt if I got my hopes up. Also Bey has kinda paid dust to Gaga since ARTPOP but a country bop with both of them would literally be so iconic and legendary. It just feels too good to be true but would love to be surprised. 5 days to go.... until a potential new Gaga song. Lemme get hyped a bit lmao. 

2 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I still want to the see the Venus music video if it was ever true she filmed one with Steven Klein. :lakitu: 

The commercial she did for O2 was a slay tho :gaygacat3:

41 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Why would Gaga be on Beyonce's album? Isn't the whole concept of that album to reclaim a genre that was stolen by white people? Why would she collab with Gaga who's not only white but isn't a country artist? Like I could understand a Dolly Parton collab because even if she's white she's a country legend, but Gaga? :rip:

Madonna was featured on a Renaissance remix

 

Imagine if Beyoncé samples Sinner's Prayer

:suburban:

I am here for these early meltdowns about JFAD, ASIB flashbacks where this fanbase wanted 'The Cure' music video instead of a supposed Razzie festival movie.

5 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I am here for these early meltdowns about JFAD, ASIB flashbacks where this fanbase wanted 'The Cure' music video instead of a supposed Razzie festival movie.

the nightmares :deadbanana4:

 

Invisible House by Chris Hanley

 

Also the way we hoped we would announce dancing in circles as a single at coachella 

Edited by TSwiftie

 

Reel Rejects stanning :clap3:

 

"The idea of an anarchic, wild musical seems like a great way to embrace the fantastical, colorful nature of comics. It's two very heightened media crashing together that almost never happens. And narratively, it makes so much sense with Gaga as Harley Quinn. Arkham asylum madness turning into song is very like, well yeah!"

 

exactly-and-i-told-her-i-said-maam-winep

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

17 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

GoHThAhmn GoHThAmmn :ahh: 

i kinda didn't hate that :eli:

I need an AI of Bey singing A-Yo to get a feel for what their collab on Cowboy Carter is gonna sound like. 

 

exactly-and-i-told-her-i-said-maam-winep

50 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Madonna was featured on a Renaissance remix

 

Imagine if Beyoncé samples Sinner's Prayer

:suburban:

I mean yeah but the remix samples Vogue which is an iconic house track and the album is house so it makes sense, just like I said, a Dolly collab, for example, would make sense because she's an iconic country singer, but Gar isn't known for country and she doesn't have an iconic country song, so...

 

moo.png

 

 

 

Well, i like country music

 

I'll take a Beyonce feature over whatever elderly music she's been releasing after Chromatica

The truth is that I don't know what to think about the announcement date... Sometimes I think we are a couple of weeks away and other times I think about 2025. I'm getting very impatient and this is a very unpleasant feeling!! :dancehall3:

Lmao that Gotham song feels very real for Gaga. Imagen if she uses dope vocals for one of those jazz covers. 
spacer.png

Lmao that Gotham song feels very real for Gaga. Imagen if she uses dope vocals for one of those jazz covers. 
spacer.png

Lmao that Gotham song feels very real for Gaga. Imagen if she uses dope vocals for one of those jazz covers. 
spacer.png

I want her to bring back her 2009 vocals for JFAD it's perfect think about it. Every new song she sings in a different vocal style and her voice changes completely. It will truly represent the madness behind those eyes. 
spacer.png

She prob could've debuted at #1 based on sales & streams alone last week her team is ALLERGIC to striking while the iron is hot 

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.