Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

All these "rumors" that will end up amounting to nothing but more meltdowns. How fun.

 

miss-juicy.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

All these "rumors" that will end up amounting to nothing but more meltdowns. How fun.

 

miss-juicy.gif

miss-juicy.gif

time for me to order another Haus Labs product then

I'd LIIIIIVE for another BeyGa moment but she's absolutely not on Cowboy Carter. Unless the album branched a bit out of traditional country to include soft rock, I don't see Gaga fitting into the record.

whether there is or isn't a collab it's more fun to speculate over that than rank albums again... i kinda have faith but im not sold fully... least y'all could do is be 5% delulu and pray with us 

Lady Gaga Movie GIF by House of Gucci

I live to be model thin
Dress me, I'm your mannequin

 

2009 Gaga was so c^nt :jonny2: She would never get away with lyrics like these anymore 

Edited by Janet

3 minutes ago, Janet said:

I live to be model thin
Dress me, I'm your mannequin

 

2009 Gaga was so c^nt :jonny2: She would never get away with lyrics like these anymore 

top 10 in her discography, Fashion is such a BOP, the confidence in her voice (especially during the verses) :jonny5:

hive OGH's already starting the gaga hate train over the collab rumors 

 

1 hour ago, Summer Boy said:

top 10 in her discography, Fashion is such a BOP, the confidence in her voice (especially during the verses) :jonny5:

I need.. some new stilletos, can't walk down the street in those!

 

spacer.png

Edited by Janet

10 minutes ago, Janet said:

I need.. some new stilletos, can't be seen down the street in those!

 

spacer.png

The FameGa will always be my favorite, her ambition, art and extraness :WAP: . Kindness Punk could never :WAP:. 

Since there's nothing else going on right now, I'll believe this rumors. If it doesn't happen, oh well

 

I was so delusional thinking that Gaga was going to be on a remix of Yes And a few weeks ago 

No way Gaga is on Cowboy C. Its a celebration of black origins of country music it makes no sense. Sure Gaga posting Telephone magazine and "2" sign when Bey announced at SB are sus but I dont believe Gaga is pulling a Taylor Swift and planting easter eggs months in advance. I chose not to believe it

13 minutes ago, Khris said:

need another intel core processor collab cus like

spacer.png

Imma need her to do another Mugler Runway, it doesn't get c*ntier than this
sakura dreams — Lady Gaga (est. 2008)

5 minutes ago, TMRA said:

No way Gaga is on Cowboy C. Its a celebration of black origins of country music it makes no sense. Sure Gaga posting Telephone magazine and "2" sign when Bey announced at SB are sus but I dont believe Gaga is pulling a Taylor Swift and planting easter eggs months in advance. I chose not to believe it

i keep seeing people say it's a celebration of black origins of country music... but where has bey said that?? i haven't seen that anywhere... i think thats more of the beyhives opinion of the album... and a day or two ago she projected onto a building "this isn't a country album, its a beyonce album" clearly indicating that she'll be doing what she wants on the album.. so i have faith due to that also 

50 minutes ago, Janet said:

I need.. some new stilletos, can't be seen down the street in those!

 

spacer.png

Isn't the lyrics can't walk in the streets in those? That's what I always heard :rip: 

16 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Isn't Beyoncé covering Jolene? Dolly Parton is not that black to me.

But she's a country artist.

44 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Isn't the lyrics can't walk in the streets in those? That's what I always heard :rip: 

Chi I was quoting from memory.. I think you're right x

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.