Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Hopefully it becomes really viral so she's forced to release this masterpiece! :WAP:

This :bibliahh: And no one can call it bullying this time, because she hyped it up herself by acknowledging Slayyyter's lip sync

 

ACT II or bust :clap:

 

Edited by Reginald

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

22 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

there's a cute TikTok trend happening with Brooklyn Nights. Hopefully it becomes really viral so she's forced to release this masterpiece! :WAP:

Yeah I'm hearing it a lot on my FYP. What a classic :jonny2: I think we're just on GayTok/LiddoTok though so its wishful thinking :skull:

Although I wouldn't mind Gaga and beyonce collabing again for act 2 is it just me but wouldn't a collab from both would be kinda random? Mostly because I don't associate Gaga as a country act. I feel a more appropriate would've been act 1. 

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Yeah I'm hearing it a lot on my FYP. What a classic :jonny2: I think we're just on GayTok/LiddoTok though so its wishful thinking :skull:

tbh I'm just repeating what I saw on Twitter as I don't have TikTok :rip: but thanks for confirming there's a cute trend but, yeah, from what I saw, and what you said, it's probably very niche

Beyoncé is not collaborating with Gaga on a country album whose entire mission statement is reclaiming genres pioneered by black artists. Yall need to bffr.

 

I don't even even see them working together ever again 

 

:suburban:

The next BxG collab would probably be like a Video Phone continuation. So, I'm not that much excited even if it came true. 
 

:suburban:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

25 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

gaga is good at getting around without being seen, there's no pap pics of her going to the studio even though its a block or two away from her house, if the collab is on bey's album it would be handled by her team and her team only up until the point of release, and we know how good bey's team is. i can see it... they said it was a western... and wasn't that before we knew act 2 was country? it all adds up if we really think about it.. i'm gonna be optimistic, but not delusional 

yeah not saying it's impossible but it would still be some kind of grand scale shooting, and if it's western vibe, it means outdoor locations. and when? Bey was doing the tour, Gaga shooting Joker 2 so unless it happened very recently... idk

 

but again I doubt she's on act 2, doesn't really make sense (in a way on act 1 it would have made more sense).

1 hour ago, frankvert said:

These >>> :jonny5:

 

 

 

ive always wondered why she performed fooled me again on the radio few times, and yet never released it 

 

 

14 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Beyoncé is not collaborating with Gaga on a country album whose entire mission statement is reclaiming genres pioneered by black artists. Yall need to bffr.

 

I don't even even see them working together ever again 

 

:suburban:

Me celebrating Gaga as the only white person to win a BET Award for Video of the Year.

:suburban:

11 minutes ago, Konril said:

Me celebrating Gaga as the only white person to win a BET Award for Video of the Year.

:suburban:

white? 

 

Whether y'all like it or not two of Gaga's biggest hits are acoustic ballads :bird: Gaga would fit right in on a country album same as a house one. 

"insders" aside, i made a thread on why i think a collab COULD be coming... like i said it's not 100% but it's too much to put it all here so

v

 

 

7 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

"insders" aside, i made a thread on why i think a collab COULD be coming... like i said it's not 100% but it's too much to put it all here so

v

 

 

that would be cool but Beyoncé fanbase (what even are they called?) is the worst, they are truly obsessed with Gaga, always hating on her. 

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

that would be cool but Beyoncé fanbase (what even are they called?) is the worst, they are truly obsessed with Gaga, always hating on her. 

they are quite hateful, but there's a few fans that know regardless a collab would be straight fire no matter what genre... and both of our fanbases combined. that song would go #1 no matter what

I just can't see Gaga on the Beyonce album :deadbanana: but then again Beyonce has been working on ACT II since after the CMAs in 2016 

7 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

that would be cool but Beyoncé fanbase (what even are they called?) is the worst, they are truly obsessed with Gaga, always hating on her. 

I mean Liddos can be pretty awful to Beyoncé too but yeah

 

 

1 hour ago, ctlp27 said:

it's def because of the Jane campion rumour from DeuxMoi. Technically it would make sense that this would be more for a music film than an actual movie. But how would they have shoot something outside with no leaks?? Beyoncé is good for having a tight team but we know our Gaga has the worst entourage for leaks lol

Since it is supposed to be on the Beyoncè album, it would be her team handling the whole thing and not Gaga's.

 

However I'm not buying it either.

13 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean Liddos can be pretty awful to Beyoncé too but yeah

 

 

I don't know, every time I see something it's the Bey fans that started it... But yeah, I guess it goes both ways. 

Just now, Summer Boy said:

I don't know, every time I see something it's the Bey fans that started it... But yeah, I guess it goes both ways. 

I mean it happens in all bases overall, depends on the members and stuff but yeah

I do feel like a new collab would break the internet tbh

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean it happens in all bases overall, depends on the members and stuff but yeah

I do feel like a new collab would break the internet tbh

I would definitely be here for a collab (but the song has to be better than the recent Beyoncé's outputs, I'm sorry but her latest releases are pretty mediocre...). The song would be a pop culture moment and break the internet. :WAP: I would also love another collab with Ariana ! Would be another pop culture moment. :jonny6:

Edited by Summer Boy

Now what if those rumors about a Thelma & Louise remake starring Gaga and Beyoncé weren't completely false, but instead of a full-fledged movie it's a music video?

 

QzyPYeo.gif

6 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

Now what if those rumors about a Thelma & Louise remake starring Gaga and Beyoncé weren't completely false, but instead of a full-fledged movie it's a music video?

 

QzyPYeo.gif

would be a slay tbh but Bey ain't releasing any visuals for now so...

There's no collab. Everytime there's a new album my a major pop girl these insiders run to claim Gaga is featured for some reason.

8 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

There's no collab. Everytime there's a new album my a major pop girl these insiders run to claim Gaga is featured for some reason.

demand is just insane.

 

4x.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.