Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Kinda surprised that it's a jukebox musical after all. Didn't someone say that it was in the vein of ASIB before or did we make that up?

 

Really perched though. JFAD is more exciting than LG7 to me ngl.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I know she sang Murder On The Dancefloor (Jazz Reimagined)

 

spacer.png

LMG just knows she got a black feather dress from that designer nothing else lol 

30 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

I was kinda hoping the musical aspect of it wasn't as big as it apparently is.

 

:suburban:

right

:suburban:

14 minutes ago, Sheep said:

and poisoning an entire diner with Beyonce then fleeing in the pvssywagon wasn't? This attitude is why we can't have nice things anymore. :suburban:

Celebrity cameos are cheesy :suburban:

When the all the "recognizable songs" are Gaga's version of recognizable and they're all Jazz standards from pre-1960 :lakitu:

There's no way they're gonna miss the trick of having an original in there so they're eligible for Best Original Song. But I'm not against the jukebox musical element, they don't have to be full length songs and it's a cool concept.

1 minute ago, Jack! said:

There's no way they're gonna miss the trick of having an original in there so they're eligible for Best Original Song. But I'm not against the jukebox musical element, they don't have to be full length songs and it's a cool concept.

Gaga being Gaga, I would assume that she would record the full length song like for ASIB. Even if the song is only played for 15 seconds in the movie 

Mindtrappa on PopJustice, discussing whether Feb rumours had any merit, at any point: 

 

They didn't. I asked as soon as they surfaced because of the name attached (sorry I didn't tell y'all) and it was immediately shot down as being false. That's all I'm saying on that.

Edited by Dawn the Jockey

1 minute ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

Mindtrappa on PopJustice, discussing whether Feb rumours had any merit, at any point: 

 

They didn't. I asked as soon as they surfaced because of the name attached (sorry I didn't tell y'all) and it was immediately shot down as being false. That's all I'm saying on that.

spacer.png

These news already making more noise on social media than the pics Todd shared on Valentine's day. Can't wait for the teaser.

GJTozl3XwAANc_M?format=jpg&name=small

Hmm 15 songs feel too many, my hype has decreased :dancehall: not even La La Land had that many I think. I'm getting High School Musical :dancehall2: maybe not all are actually in the film 

Edited by Almodusa

This new JFAD soundrack Tea got me hyped :ghostface:

 

Excited :duca:

 

giphy.gif

 

32 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

Mindtrappa on PopJustice, discussing whether Feb rumours had any merit, at any point: 

 

They didn't. I asked as soon as they surfaced because of the name attached (sorry I didn't tell y'all) and it was immediately shot down as being false. That's all I'm saying on that.

:bibliahh:

 

To be fair, I didn't think any of the reputable insiders here (I don't wanna @ them to annoy them) said February though, I believe it was a vague "soon". But at this rate I don't think soon is as soon as we thought or were hoping.

I'm still on the side of the cinematographer who a month ago said that JFAD's not really a musical, it just has music elements :coffee2:

32 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

Mindtrappa on PopJustice, discussing whether Feb rumours had any merit, at any point: 

 

They didn't. I asked as soon as they surfaced because of the name attached (sorry I didn't tell y'all) and it was immediately shot down as being false. That's all I'm saying on that.

suddenly i cant read :suburban:

'Musical Jukebox' is giving 'Mouline Rouge!'

 

 

giphy.gif

Insiders spilling tea on things not happening in the past. A new low.

:ryan3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.