Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Literally just bought Artpop vinyl :heart: seller claims its from 2014 originally and it has do what u want, let’s see. Also bought love for sale cd cause it was like 7usd, I’m not even gonna open it :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Lol why do the supposed "insiders" always act so cryptic. Just say what you heard. 

2 minutes ago, judaskills said:

Lol why do the supposed "insiders" always act so cryptic. Just say what you heard. 

Why would we reveal something so early that isn’t supposed to be revealed this early?
an album title is a huge thing for an artist.

i could hint and have fun with you guys - ALSO I COULD BE WRONG ABOUT THE TITLE, at least there’s confirmation that the album does in fact exist. 

So it’s 3 words for a solo Gaga album, just like TFM and BTW. Darq bawhps confirmed

 

W6NpHhP.gif

3 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Why would we reveal something so early that isn’t supposed to be revealed this early?
an album title is a huge thing for an artist.

i could hint and have fun with you guys - ALSO I COULD BE WRONG ABOUT THE TITLE, at least there’s confirmation that the album does in fact exist. 

Excuse me but… then why would you say you know the title? It’s not fun when we don’t know the title and you do 

:ryan3:

Hey there! I used to lurk here but since I feel like LG7 is near, I decided to sign in LOL I’ve had this account for years. Hype!

 

I also feel like mentioning I was the one who drew these :wave: (originally posted on another forum), nice to see they’re being used haha

:gaygacat2::gaygacat3::gaygacat4:

3 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Hey there! I used to lurk here but since I feel like LG7 is near, I decided to sign in LOL I’ve had this account for years. Hype!

 

I also feel like mentioning I was the one who drew these :wave: (originally posted on another forum), nice to see they’re being used haha

:gaygacat2::gaygacat3::gaygacat4:

Oh legend 

 

TABS

 

:gaygacat4:

Spoiler

 

 


@Reginald Are you familiar with Light Asylum by the way, if not, you should listen to these. :jonny:

3 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Hey there! I used to lurk here but since I feel like LG7 is near, I decided to sign in LOL I’ve had this account for years. Hype!

 

I also feel like mentioning I was the one who drew these :wave: (originally posted on another forum), nice to see they’re being used haha

:gaygacat2::gaygacat3::gaygacat4:

welcome back to our shared delusion!! :gaygacat4:

5 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Hey there! I used to lurk here but since I feel like LG7 is near, I decided to sign in LOL I’ve had this account for years. Hype!

 

I also feel like mentioning I was the one who drew these :wave: (originally posted on another forum), nice to see they’re being used haha

:gaygacat2::gaygacat3::gaygacat4:

WoW thats iconic

Just now, FameFatale said:

Can we get the first initials? :eli: 

C.U.M

 

Calcium and Uranium Moo Moons

Edited by Miracle

40 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

All this bat talk reminded me of one the interlude videos from The Fame Ball Tour 1.0:

 

 

Sidenote, but that tour was so f*cking c*nt :jonnycat:

I saw it at the Commodore Ballroom in Vancouver, front row and met Mother for the second time after :deadbanana2:

Me posting in Gaga Base:

ny-entrance.gif

 

Gaga Base's reaction:

200.gif

Edited by Cameltoe Chariot

11 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Why would we reveal something so early that isn’t supposed to be revealed this early?
an album title is a huge thing for an artist.

i could hint and have fun with you guys - ALSO I COULD BE WRONG ABOUT THE TITLE, at least there’s confirmation that the album does in fact exist. 

If you cared that much, you wouldn't even tease it though. At least it's more exciting than another album ranking I guess...

2 minutes ago, almanac said:

This is the first time I've heard of Light Asylum, but wow :clap3: I am blown away. Will definitely be adding these to my playlists 

Yeah you need to be like all other insiders and string us along 

 

:bird:

17 minutes ago, judaskills said:

Lol why do the supposed "insiders" always act so cryptic. Just say what you heard. 

When this fanbase will realize to stop pay attention to them it will always be too late.

I'm appreciative of anyone who shares with us any info they might have - but don't tease something you have no intention of sharing and then getting annoyed that people got hyped. 

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

welcome back to our shared delusion!! :gaygacat4:

Haha of course! I’d say it will come when everyone least expects it, countdowns and insiders will only help with building up the disappointment when nothing actually happens :pancake:

3 minutes ago, Sombre said:

I'm appreciative of anyone who shares with us any info they might have - but don't tease something you have no intention of sharing and then getting annoyed that people got hyped. 

I’ll share when i’m 100% sure about it. I don’t want another blade situation here and getting attacked on the daily 💀 patience 

3 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

I’ll share when i’m 100% sure about it. I don’t want another blade situation here and getting attacked on the daily 💀 patience 

I get it! I'm glad you shared that there's at least a somewhat-final album title. People will get hyped and might get pushy, it's just who we are as stans. We're just desperate for news. :penguin:

Edited by Sombre

10 minutes ago, Reginald said:

This is the first time I've heard of Light Asylum, but wow :clap3: I am blown away. Will definitely be adding these to my playlists 

Atta boy! :clap3:

49 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

speaking of insiders did yall shame Blade into hiding

 

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd

Deserved

 

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd6d30334376470d.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.