Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Giorgoc said:

Her site is down rn? Or is it just me?

 

Edit: nvm it just took FOREVER to load.

Her site developers graduated from the Ritchy School of Incompetence I fear 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Julio said:

HER WEBSITE

Love the ARTPOP design!

 

:eli: 

its also down for me, it displays this:

Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:

XID: 9338943

It’s back but idk my knowledge about it is zero, but if they upload something to this site for later release maybe that’s why they have to take it down? 

1 minute ago, hypocrateen said:

I hope they choose the best song on the album as the lead cause I can't take another Stupid Love'd discourse until LG8 releases in 10 years

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Stupid Love was the best song from the album 

spacer.png

I can see her website just the same. Why are y'all like this

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx0TLt6Yq3ampZu1TeuFx

I'm not moving sorry, been let down too many times

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

If she releases next Friday I’m gonna be mad cause it’s when I'll be in Budapest with my bf 

 

and I’m sure she will do just during this one weekend when I’m out of this site 

BTW, as a former developer, websites do not go down for updates. :rip:

 

Taylor's went "down" intentionally (and was very clever about it, tbh).

Just now, Daglazzo said:

If she releases next Friday I’m gonna be mad cause it’s when I'll be in Budapest with my bf 

 

and I’m sure she will do just during this one weekend when I’m out of this site 

sis that's the best time for it to drop, you won't have to deal with the atrl threads about its Spotify numbers

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx0TLt6Yq3ampZu1TeuFx

Just now, Sannie said:

BTW, as a former developer, websites do not go down for updates. :rip:

 

Taylor's went "down" intentionally (and was very clever about it, tbh).

we can never win :celestial5:

Just now, Sannie said:

BTW, as a former developer, websites do not go down for updates. :rip:

 

Taylor's went "down" intentionally (and was very clever about it, tbh).

They intentionally do it so people don’t see it while they’re updating. 

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

BTW, as a former developer, websites do not go down for updates. :rip:

 

Taylor's went "down" intentionally (and was very clever about it, tbh).

Why did it happen though?

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

If she releases next Friday I’m gonna be mad cause it’s when I'll be in Budapest with my bf 

 

and I’m sure she will do just during this one weekend when I’m out of this site 

Getting really sick of this "my boyfriend" this, "my husband" that. True Monsters do not do things with their partners when they know an announcement is imminent!!! :eli:

 

3 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

we can never win :celestial5:

Yeah, not trying to be a party pooper. :deadbanana: But in 2024, websites like LG.com use Content Management Systems that can push through live updates. Unless they are doing a full redesign, there is no need for a site to go down.

 

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Why did it happen though?

Server overload, DNS malfunction, etc. Could be a thousand different things. One thing it is not, a site update. That can be done live unless it is a major redesign (which tbh could be possible for a new era). And tbh, even a redesign can be pushed very quickly. Odds are we will hear an announcement from Gaga before her website tells us.

Edited by Sannie

Just now, Sannie said:

Getting really sick of this "my boyfriend" this, "my husband" that. True Monsters do not do things with their partners when they know an announcement is imminent!!! :eli:

 

I know it was planned last year :dancehall: gotta leave him he likes Madonna anyways :dancehall:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.